Page 1 of 1

FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:27
by LAVAGOD
What a heavy image they had back then Image

Image

Image

"Lust into reality -

Satan Angel of the black abyss,

Satan lord I hail

Insane blasphemous - Satan

Sacrifical suicide,

Ritual to end my life

Behemoth incess my fate - Satan

Damned to tell, end of my life

Wrath of God - Satan

Sin my soul, blesses with fire

Throne of stone - Satan

I must die, in my wake

Seventh gate - Satan

Suicide, end my life

I must die - Satan

Suicide sacrifice, thrust of evil deep inside

Lucifer never lies, take away thee mortal life

Demigod, Satan son, commend to body to the ground

Father Satan, I'll find peace when I am God'

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:29
by Anjel
They used to kick ass back then. :xx: :bang:

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:30
by SCUNT
now I know what I want to listen to now :xx:

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:41
by Verbal
legion



end thread

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:44
by jawn galliano
[quote name="Verbal"]legion



end thread[/quote]

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:45
by Verbal
..until next month

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:47
by LAVAGOD
Deicide vs Legion IMO I'd probably go with the first but fuck trifixion makes me want to push my mom out of the driver seat jump over and just fucking mow down nuns and children! My dad told me how when he saw them at milwaukee metal fest they were just fucking crazy! Now they're well...you know

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:49
by Verbal
[quote name="LAVAGOD"]Deicide vs Legion IMO I'd probably go with the first but fuck trifixion makes me want to push my mom out of the driver seat jump over and just fucking mow down nuns and children! My dad told me how when he saw them at milwaukee metal fest they were just fucking crazy! Now they're well...you know[/quote]



..you fucked your mom?

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:49
by SCUNT
father, why have you forsaken me? :xx:::::::::::::::::::::::

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:50
by droidspawn
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="Verbal"]legion



end thread[/quote][/quote]

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:53
by LAVAGOD
[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="LAVAGOD"]Deicide vs Legion IMO I'd probably go with the first but fuck trifixion makes me want to push my mom out of the driver seat jump over and just fucking mow down nuns and children! My dad told me how when he saw them at milwaukee metal fest they were just fucking crazy! Now they're well...you know[/quote]



..you fucked your mom?[/quote]

I killer her when I pushed her out the door on I-88 into a 18 wheeler and then went on and killed inocent people.

Glen Benton is such a powerful frontman

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 03:02
by Verbal
i bet you like that gran turismo

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 03:27
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]7hhbXXJQ2Ew[/youtube]



Old school Deicide :idea:

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 03:36
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I seriously could stab a fucking woman with this song



[youtube]B0TXXMtvovI[/youtube]

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 03:36
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]_mEH4ZTdE34[/youtube]



HAIL DARK LORD

HAIL BAPHOMET

HAIL SATANAS



WE ARE YOUR DISCIPLES

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 03:38
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]e8xZyEgqNag[/youtube]



CHRISTIANITY MUST BE ERASED FROM THIS FUCKING PLANET

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 03:38
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
HAIL HORNED GOD



[youtube]bVKy2Va7Ds0[/youtube]

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 05:39
by Verbal
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]HAIL HORNED GOD



[youtube]bVKy2Va7Ds0[/youtube][/quote]



this and legion

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 29 Aug 2011, 02:04
by SCUNT
:santa:

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 29 Aug 2011, 07:33
by LAVAGOD
anybody know what sign is on the first album cover, glen benton used to have a necklace of it and it was so badass

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 29 Aug 2011, 09:42
by shadowalk
[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="downward ascending thing OF DESEASE"]HAIL HORNED GOD



[youtube]bVKy2Va7Ds0[/youtube][/quote]



this and legion[/quote]

and Once Upon The Cross

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 29 Aug 2011, 10:04
by zim
ONCE



UPON



THE



CROSS


Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 29 Aug 2011, 10:09
by Abzu
[quote name="smelly"]father, why have you forsaken me? :xx:::::::::::::::::::::::[/quote]

DUNT! DUNT! DUNT! DUNT! DUNT! :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 29 Aug 2011, 10:09
by Abzu
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="downward ascending thing OF DESEASE"]HAIL HORNED GOD



[youtube]bVKy2Va7Ds0[/youtube][/quote]



this and legion[/quote]

and Once Upon The Cross[/quote]

:idea:

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 29 Aug 2011, 16:32
by Haunty
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="downward ascending thing OF DESEASE"]HAIL HORNED GOD



[youtube]bVKy2Va7Ds0[/youtube][/quote]



this and legion[/quote]

and Once Upon The Cross[/quote]

:idea:[/quote]



:xx:



and 2 or 3 solos on Stench of Redemption

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 30 Aug 2011, 03:38
by Syysysyd
[youtube]YxnQhH3n-qs[/youtube]



[youtube]lDq3C8Ri7gM[/youtube]



Ralph Santolla :xx:

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 30 Aug 2011, 08:43
by SCUNT
serpents of the light doesn't get the appresh it deserves. it's not as fast as the prior albums but it has some fucking :xx::::::::::::::: songs





fuckin bastard of christ :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 30 Aug 2011, 09:23
by Haunty
[quote name="Syysysyd"]Ralph Santolla :xx:[/quote]

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 30 Aug 2011, 09:39
by Abzu
[quote name="smelly"]serpents of the light doesn't get the appresh it deserves. it's not as fast as the prior albums but it has some fucking :xx::::::::::::::: songs





fuckin bastard of christ :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:[/quote]

Serpents has just a few songs I dig (Bastards is one! :bang: ) and many I could do without.

Re: FUCKING DEICIDE

Posted: 31 Aug 2011, 01:00
by SCUNT
I'd say it's half and half.