Page 1 of 1

hey jorsh

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:31
by SCUNT
you still like the fruital stuff or what





[youtube]DX6WdiZVTik[/youtube]

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:46
by droidspawn
I don't dislike it but I haven't listened to it in years. I have come to enjoy variety in my music in my later years.



I don't even care about devourment anymore. I can't listen to more than 2 songs at a time without getting bored :santa:

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:47
by SCUNT
i too enjoy variety, but I enjoy variety between fruital bands :xx:

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:47
by SCUNT
Come back to the Devourment side. it's nice over here :santa:

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:48
by rhino
you'll grow out of it smelly, everybody does

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:49
by droidspawn
I can't do it :homework:

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:49
by SCUNT
[quote name="rhino"]you'll grow out of it smelly, everybody does[/quote]



won't happen :brushteeth:

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:51
by droidspawn
how old are you now like 22 or something?

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:51
by SCUNT
21 :santa:

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:52
by rhino
naivety, one of the best things about being young

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:55
by droidspawn
is nice

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:57
by SCUNT
I don't always listen to the fruital stuffs :santa:

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 03:00
by droidspawn
what else you into?