Page 1 of 1

hey redd

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 05:51
by rhino
[youtube]Rw7w2b_FTC8[/youtube]

[youtube]xMUgmU_Hsjc[/youtube]

Re: hey redd

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 06:53
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
:oldryan:

Re: hey redd

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 07:18
by droidspawn
acdc :shake:

Re: hey redd

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 07:37
by jawn galliano
i will never understand the appeal of this band

Re: hey redd

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 15:40
by Mr. P
AC/DC :xx:

Re: hey redd

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 19:03
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
is redd an ac/dc fan?? :huh: :huh: :huh:





I like them but I am NOT a real fan. I can't stand to listen them for too much time .

Re: hey redd

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 23:21
by rhino
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]is redd an ac/dc fan?? :huh: :huh: :huh:





.[/quote]





no. i just wanted to post a band that was obvious she wasnt a fan of :redneck:

Re: hey redd

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 23:21
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:redneck: