Page 1 of 1

best song ever

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 06:21
by Verbal
SUCH a tune



[youtube]VcjzHMhBtf0[/youtube]

Re: best song ever

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 06:29
by rhino
gay band is gay

Re: best song ever

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 10:24
by Mesarthim
I like Journey. I'm not a huge fan or anything but they had a concert of theirs on tv the other day and I was actually shocked at how many songs I knew.

Re: best song ever

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 22:03
by M.Bison
Glee ruined this shit for everybody (who isnt gay)

Re: best song ever

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 22:03
by Verbal
glee > you

Re: best song ever

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 23:21
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I never got into this band. I don't know any songs. But that stuff doesn't sounds as my cup of tea.

Re: best song ever

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 23:22
by rhino
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I never got into this band. I don't know any songs. But that stuff doesn't sounds as my cup of tea.[/quote]





it would be if you liked semen in your tea

Re: best song ever

Posted: 29 Aug 2011, 01:30
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:lol:

Re: best song ever

Posted: 29 Aug 2011, 01:52
by SCUNT
thread title is fucking debatable

Re: best song ever

Posted: 29 Aug 2011, 04:59
by Verbal
i aint never heard nothing else by them

Re: best song ever

Posted: 29 Aug 2011, 17:52
by Hugo.
[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="downward ascending thing OF DESEASE"]I never got into this band. I don't know any songs. But that stuff doesn't sounds as my cup of tea.[/quote]





it would be if you liked semen in your tea[/quote]

Bwahahahahah :lol:

Re: best song ever

Posted: 30 Aug 2011, 04:11
by Verbal
[quote name="Skinoperable"]if you honestly enjoy that song i question not only your taste in not just music, but most things[/quote]



its phenomenonal!

Re: best song ever

Posted: 30 Aug 2011, 04:51
by rhino
phenomenonal was better in the gloryhole era