Page 1 of 1
Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::
Posted: 02 Sep 2011, 03:33
by Haunty
[youtube]D-2NQnxDDJE[/youtube]
Also, I found this cover by accident and checked it out:
[youtube]aAli1Ie77-Q[/youtube]
...and I was like "this is shockingly good," and then I got to the solo and facepalmed myself a black eye.

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::
Posted: 02 Sep 2011, 03:34
by rhino
the solo at the end of mr crowlely give me chills...now i need to break out some motherfucking OZZY
Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::
Posted: 02 Sep 2011, 03:40
by SCUNT
fuckin' OZZY man
Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::
Posted: 02 Sep 2011, 03:41
by rhino
Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::
Posted: 02 Sep 2011, 03:42
by Haunty
the solo to mr. crowley was literally the single definitive reason I got into guitar, and in fact metal, for that matter
Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::
Posted: 02 Sep 2011, 03:46
by rhino
it was a factor that got me into metal as well i'm sure. one thing blizzard and diary made me appreciate was melody in metal. the melodies that randy came up with were brilliant

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::
Posted: 02 Sep 2011, 03:58
by Haunty
[youtube]ZM06TRcFnJE[/youtube]
the solo to this is

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::
Posted: 02 Sep 2011, 04:18
by rhino
i know what cd i am cranking on the way to work tomorrow

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::
Posted: 02 Sep 2011, 04:58
by Haunty
Now that I think about it, I can trace my entire music-listening history back to a single moment when I was 11 years old. I was listening to the radio on my walkman and this came on, and I knew I'd heard it before, so I booked ass back into the house and found a blank cassette and hit record. I only taped the last minute and a half or so, but I got the solo.

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::
Posted: 02 Sep 2011, 04:59
by Haunty
Taping shit off the radio was better in the gloryhole era .
Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::
Posted: 02 Sep 2011, 05:05
by rhino
i actually still have a walkman like this tucked away with my cassette tapes in a box. i should put some batties in that motherucker and listen to some tapes 2000 and motherfucking 11 style
Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::
Posted: 02 Sep 2011, 05:06
by rhino
bo.x

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::
Posted: 02 Sep 2011, 05:22
by jawn galliano
[quote name="HbW"]the solo to mr. crowley was literally the single definitive reason I got into guitar, and in fact metal, for that matter[/quote]
man, i came into this thread to post the exact same thing! well, the metal part doesn't really apply, but the guitar thing, oh yes indeed.
Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::
Posted: 02 Sep 2011, 05:29
by jawn galliano
i feel like the last several years of watching the NFL has completely ruined crazy train for me forever

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::
Posted: 02 Sep 2011, 13:05
by Haunty
Yeah, I meh in the general direction of crazy train these days.
Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::
Posted: 02 Sep 2011, 13:09
by zim
[quote name="Skinoperable"]i fell like the fact that crazy train is horrendously over played has ruined it forever for me[/quote]
this
but sometimes i like to jam it on guitar
Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::
Posted: 02 Sep 2011, 21:27
by Abzu

:aodsignal:

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::
Posted: 03 Sep 2011, 03:53
by Haunty
[quote name="rhino"]
i actually still have a walkman like this tucked away with my cassette tapes in a dolphin. i should put some batties in that motherucker and listen to some tapes 2000 and motherfucking 11 style[/quote]
I saw a hard-on bearer listening to a tape player the other day and I gave him the
