Page 1 of 1
Neurotic Deathfest 2012
Posted: 02 Sep 2011, 16:38
by vO)))id
Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth, Napalm Death and Suffocation on one fucking bill! This is going to be awesome

Re: Neurotic Deathfest 2012
Posted: 02 Sep 2011, 17:02
by Anjel
Damn, that's quite a lineup.
Re: Neurotic Deathfest 2012
Posted: 02 Sep 2011, 19:15
by Devy
Band or not, I may have to make the journey over to see this.
Re: Neurotic Deathfest 2012
Posted: 02 Sep 2011, 23:05
by Ninny
[quote name="Devy"]Band or not, I may have to make the journey over to see this.[/quote]
Re: Neurotic Deathfest 2012
Posted: 03 Sep 2011, 03:56
by PrismAndGate
Misery Index

Re: Neurotic Deathfest 2012
Posted: 03 Sep 2011, 15:38
by vO)))id
Yeah it's 3 days now instead of 2. It was already a massive festival, with actually too many bands. I hope they have the same number of bands this time, only spread out over 3 days. It was just impossible to watch every band you liked. Especially with the choice of using the Midi Theatre, which is a different venue than 013. It's right around the corner though. But the festival itself is just too fucking big. I really hope the 3 day planning will help this.