Page 1 of 1

Hey Smelly

Posted: 04 Sep 2011, 18:53
by Ninny
Post up your favorite fruital death songs :santa:

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 05 Sep 2011, 00:26
by SCUNT
Okay :xx:

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 05 Sep 2011, 00:37
by SCUNT
[youtube]0_VgX69M0Xw[/youtube]



[youtube]M_AsK3rv5so[/youtube]



[youtube]pklWqxbHbPk[/youtube]



[youtube]ko_WzSFu9kc[/youtube]



[youtube]DX6WdiZVTik[/youtube]



[youtube]bbZNME_VBAA[/youtube]



[youtube]PZecXYYa71U[/youtube]



[youtube]c7mGnq370Oc[/youtube]



[youtube]5yLjbO2EXL8[/youtube]

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 05 Sep 2011, 00:38
by SCUNT
That's just a taste :santa:

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 05 Sep 2011, 05:34
by Ninny
:interessant: I'm giving this fruital death another shot. Name some albums to start with Smelly.

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 05 Sep 2011, 05:36
by Devy
Get yourself a shitload of Gorgasm, Ninny :santa:

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 05 Sep 2011, 05:42
by Ninny
:xx:

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 05 Sep 2011, 05:55
by Devy
Pathology are pretty nifty too.



[youtube]4twB19o_vsA[/youtube]

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 05 Sep 2011, 07:40
by SCUNT
[quote name="Ninny"]:interessant: I'm giving this fruital death another shot. Name some albums to start with Smelly.[/quote]



Some of these are classics of the fruital variety, some are newer. All are favorites of mine. :xx: Most are fairly accessible :santa:



Suffocation- Effigy of the Forgotten/Pierced from Within/Despise the Sun

Broken Hope- Swamped in Gore/Bowels of Repugnance

Beheaded - Ominous Bloodline

Cinerary- Rituals of Desecration

Iniquity- Serenadium (not uber fruital but a fucking CLASSIC)

Deeds of Flesh- Inbreeding the Anthropophagi/Path of the Weakening

Defeated Sanity- Prelude to the Tragedy/Psalms of the Moribund/Chapters of Repugnance

Denial - Catacombs of the Grotesque (pretty evil sounding tbh)

Devourment - Molesting the Decapitated (Classic in the slam style fruital death)

Disgorge - She Lay Gutted/Consume the Forsaken (Both have a very different sound to them, IMO)

Dying Fetus - any, really, but stick to the older stuff such as Killing on Adrenaline/Destroy the Opposition

Gorgasm - as devy said any really will do, Bleeding Profusely and Stabwound Intercourse are pretty tits tho

Internal Bleeding - Perpetual Degradation/Voracious Contempt/The Extinction of Benevolence

Infernal Revulsion - Dead but Breathing (AWESOME ALBUM!)

Insidious Decrepancy - Decadent Orgy of Atrocious Suffering

Internal Suffering - Choronzonic Force Domination/Awakening of the Rebel

Inveracity - Extermination of Millions

Mortal Decay - Forensick

Mucopus - Mulch ?!?/Undimensional

Origin - Anything at all really

Putridity - Degenerating Anthropophagical Euphoria

Pyrexia - Sermon of Mockery

Regurgitation - Tales of Necrophilia/Clitoraldectomy

Retch - Ben-Wa Baby Heads

Ripping Corpse - Dreaming with the Dead





...and that's all I got for now :santa:

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 05 Sep 2011, 13:58
by Ninny
ctrl+6

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 05 Sep 2011, 19:57
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
There are quite a few :xx: things in that list.

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 05 Sep 2011, 21:19
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I actually forgot mucopus existed. Ernie used to post here waaaaaaay back in the day.

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 05 Sep 2011, 21:21
by Devy
This = a band I may be joining. They like them some having a silly name and silly song titles. It should be fun though and the music makes me go :greenie:



[youtube]hITwqHBvSxs[/youtube]

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 05 Sep 2011, 22:52
by Mr. P
[youtube]haJor2S_bPs[/youtube]



It looks that the drummer seems to know how to play drums. Interesting.

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 06 Sep 2011, 00:02
by Mesarthim
[quote name="Nick"]I actually forgot mucopus existed. Ernie used to post here waaaaaaay back in the day.[/quote]

they still exist but I don't think he's in the band anymore. their vocalist went to skinless and I think Ernie is in another bdm band.

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 06 Sep 2011, 01:25
by Abzu
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="Nick"]I actually forgot mucopus existed. Ernie used to post here waaaaaaay back in the day.[/quote]

they still exist but I don't think he's in the band anymore. their vocalist went to skinless and I think Ernie is in another bdm band.[/quote]

* and then to Origin. Mucopus and the Jason fronted Skinless played some shows together though. I wasn't aware Mucopus ended until he joined Origin.





The Keyser brothers :xx:

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 06 Sep 2011, 03:39
by SCUNT
[quote name="Skinoperable"]been a while since fruital dm has been rocked. though i do still dig me some wormed.



wormed :xx:[/quote]



weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 06 Sep 2011, 10:51
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="Nick"]I actually forgot mucopus existed. Ernie used to post here waaaaaaay back in the day.[/quote]

they still exist but I don't think he's in the band anymore. their vocalist went to skinless and I think Ernie is in another bdm band.[/quote]

* and then to Origin. Mucopus and the Jason fronted Skinless played some shows together though. I wasn't aware Mucopus ended until he joined Origin.





The Keyser brothers :xx:[/quote]



I think Ernie stopped I mid 2002ish. He was the original aod :interessant:.

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 06 Sep 2011, 10:58
by Mesarthim
Skinless need to get back together with Sherwood. so much win.

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 06 Sep 2011, 11:18
by Abzu
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="Nick"]I actually forgot mucopus existed. Ernie used to post here waaaaaaay back in the day.[/quote]

they still exist but I don't think he's in the band anymore. their vocalist went to skinless and I think Ernie is in another bdm band.[/quote]

* and then to Origin. Mucopus and the Jason fronted Skinless played some shows together though. I wasn't aware Mucopus ended until he joined Origin.





The Keyser brothers :xx:[/quote]



I think Ernie stopped I mid 2002ish. He was the original aod :interessant:.[/quote]

:interessant:

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 06 Sep 2011, 11:19
by Abzu
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]Skinless need to get back together with Sherwood. so much win.[/quote]

:idea:

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 08 Sep 2011, 00:41
by SCUNT
You like any of it Ninny?

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 08 Sep 2011, 03:11
by Mesarthim
smelly, do you like Flesh Parade? their new album fucking owns.



[youtube]wUMVmLGe7Yw[/youtube]

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 08 Sep 2011, 03:37
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Dirty sweet :thingy:

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 08 Sep 2011, 03:57
by Hugo.
That video :thingy:

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 08 Sep 2011, 04:04
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
They were awesome at mdf too

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 08 Sep 2011, 04:05
by SCUNT
I'm not a big fan of grind lummo, but I'll check out their new album and give it a shot :santa:

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 08 Sep 2011, 04:11
by Hugo.
Sounds WAAAAY more like fruital grind to these ears.

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 08 Sep 2011, 04:56
by Mesarthim
[quote name="Nick"]Dirty sweet :thingy:[/quote]





correct

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 08 Sep 2011, 15:50
by Ninny
[quote name="smelly"]You like any of it Ninny?[/quote]

I am struggling with it :grim: I will pick out two or three albums for repeated listening. It is just a wall of sound for me now.

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 08 Sep 2011, 20:19
by Hugo.
That putridity drummer is fucking ridiculous. Sounds very like Lord marco to mein earholes.

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 08 Sep 2011, 22:22
by SCUNT
[quote name="Ninny"]
[quote name="smelly"]You like any of it Ninny?[/quote]

I am struggling with it :grim: I will pick out two or three albums for repeated listening. It is just a wall of sound for me now.[/quote]





It is an acquired taste :grim:

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 08 Sep 2011, 22:28
by Ninny
I will not give up just yet :grim:

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 08 Sep 2011, 23:53
by SCUNT
:grimb:

Re: Hey Smelly

Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 01:08
by Hugo.
:gurgleygurgle: