Page 1 of 1

Foo Fighters :xx:

Posted: 07 Sep 2011, 20:57
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
OVERRATED BAND :finger:

Re: Foo Fighters :xx:

Posted: 07 Sep 2011, 23:12
by scarica
I never liked them before but I find myself singing along and enjoying them when they come on the radio.

Re: Foo Fighters :xx:

Posted: 07 Sep 2011, 23:13
by Mesarthim
they are one of those bands that I don't like but I can tolerate.

Re: Foo Fighters :xx:

Posted: 07 Sep 2011, 23:14
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Yeah......as Lummo said.

they are not a band I consider gay,anyway they play a normal rock. . . .acceptable.... but I think they are fucking overrated by fans,radio and Tv.

Probably they annoy me soo much cause I have a lot of friends that listen them and adore them in a fucking exagerated way.

p.s. and I can't stand very much Dave Ghrol. Is a fucking moron. :redneck:

Re: Foo Fighters :xx:

Posted: 07 Sep 2011, 23:18
by scarica
Is the truth

Re: Foo Fighters :xx:

Posted: 07 Sep 2011, 23:29
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
They aren't that hateful except for the radio songs

Re: Foo Fighters :xx:

Posted: 08 Sep 2011, 00:53
by droidspawn
bad aod :shake:

Re: Foo Fighters :xx:

Posted: 08 Sep 2011, 04:32
by rhino
[youtube]sVw07g82D1U[/youtube]