Page 1 of 1
New Defeated Sanity song
Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 01:02
by SCUNT
I know there are still a couple of gorewhore brute motherfucks left on here, so for all who are interested, new Defeated Sanity song titled "Unearthly." Personally I think it's awesome that DS slowed it down a bit for this song, shit's groovy as fuck and makes me feel like I'm rollin in the brutalmobile.
[youtube]L55RVPrmUAg[/youtube]

Re: New Defeated Sanity song
Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 01:12
by Hugo.
DS are head and shoulders above most of the fruital DM bands out there.
This slays

Re: New Defeated Sanity song
Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 01:19
by SCUNT
They are masters of "fruital death metal," in my opinion. They manage to write unfathomably technical songs and still keep it groovy, fruital and catchy. even people who don't like fruital death metal that much get into them. Awesome band for sure/
Re: New Defeated Sanity song
Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 02:08
by Hugo.
Ever seen the vid where the drummer is playing one of their tunes on the guitar? Jesus, the skills that hard-on bearer has.
Re: New Defeated Sanity song
Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 02:19
by SCUNT
I'm fairly certain Lille (drummer) writes a good chunk of the music.
His father played in the band up until after Psalms of the Moribund as well
edit: and yes I have, dude is an incredible musician
Re: New Defeated Sanity song
Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 03:17
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I always read the name as defecated sanity

Re: New Defeated Sanity song
Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 03:53
by Anjel
Yeah, Jacob said that they will try to make the next album more versatile than Chapters.
Also, Lille wrote the whole Psalms of the Moribund CD, riffs, drums, lyrics, vocal patterns.
Re: New Defeated Sanity song
Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 04:13
by SCUNT
lille is a most

individual
Re: New Defeated Sanity song
Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 04:26
by PrismAndGate
Fuck yes!
Oh, and I'm not sure if this is a new track or just something that they do as a live filler, but this video has a song called Frenzy that I've never seen/heard before.
[youtube]gY2o321W96M[/youtube]
Re: New Defeated Sanity song
Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 04:39
by Anjel
Yeah, they have been playing it for a while. They played it with Magana too.
It is featured on the Psalms of the Moribund reissue by Grindethic records.
Re: New Defeated Sanity song
Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 04:45
by PrismAndGate
Ah, thanks Anjel
Re: New Defeated Sanity song
Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 04:57
by Hugo.
Jesus, its almost comical how good that video is.
Re: New Defeated Sanity song
Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 04:58
by Anjel
[youtube]px9xRHFExCE[/youtube]
This is better though. You can actually hear the bass.
Re: New Defeated Sanity song
Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 05:45
by SCUNT
09 mod crushed due to that performance alone. fruital dino stomping brutality

Re: New Defeated Sanity song
Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 09:10
by Mesarthim
fruital death metal is a genre that I really only care about a handful of bands. Defeated Sanity are definitely my favorite.
Re: New Defeated Sanity song
Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 09:11
by Mesarthim
also, new song sounds great.