Page 1 of 1

hiking music

Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 04:23
by rhino
[youtube]btpShXIuGGI[/youtube]





:xx:

Re: hiking music

Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 09:13
by Mesarthim
lol.



I was gonna say, anything ambient or black metal. especially as the weather gets colder. :grim:

Re: hiking music

Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 09:43
by Abzu
The forest is my hiking music :grimb:

Re: hiking music

Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 22:35
by Syysysyd
[youtube]eQHQsxvW5b4[/youtube]

[youtube]eJgi6fZkrjI[/youtube]

[youtube]LZPpsZt1hrw[/youtube]

[youtube]_LYXH6SKwh8[/youtube]



:grimsanta:

Re: hiking music

Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 03:26
by rhino
spot on

Re: hiking music

Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 07:11
by droidspawn
i need to pickup the last few darkthrone albums. I like the style they've taken on quite a bit :fonz:

Re: hiking music

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 04:09
by crumbswamkghoshthber
Most of these tunes do not directly reference hill walking but nonetheless they have still helped to keep me entertained through many long days on the trail.



[youtube]zgxKzArn7n4[/youtube]

[youtube]iSYFITGptMU[/youtube]

[youtube]Wb3KFD3dkBg[/youtube]

[youtube]CfxLS_ecCDk[/youtube]

[youtube]y-upJRUsPxU[/youtube]

[youtube]hRQU7e8MHIc[/youtube]

Re: hiking music

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 04:10
by rhino
[quote name="only pieces remain"]i need to pickup the last few darkthrone albums. I like the style they've taken on quite a bit :fonz:[/quote]





you would like anything from ravishing grimness and up then

Re: hiking music

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 04:10
by agony bagony
[quote name=";,,;"]The forest is my hiking music :grimb:[/quote]



boom. done. end of thread

Re: hiking music

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 04:13
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I think I am going to hike the next friday again :xx:

Re: hiking music

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 04:39
by jawn galliano
[quote name="only pieces remain"]i need to pickup the last few darkthrone albums.[/quote]



no you don't. nobody needs to get the last few darkthrone albums :(

Re: hiking music

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 05:03
by Abzu
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]i need to pickup the last few darkthrone albums.[/quote]



no you don't. nobody needs to get the last few darkthrone albums :([/quote]

Re: hiking music

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 05:14
by droidspawn
thanks guys! you just reminded me to get the last few darkthrone albums :cool:

Re: hiking music

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 05:15
by jawn galliano
:tear:

Re: hiking music

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 05:17
by droidspawn
well it is your fault for pointing it out otherwise I had forgotten :greenie:

Re: hiking music

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 05:19
by jawn galliano
dang, i did not realize this thread was almost three weeks old



if i take back that post will you spontaneously forget to do that?

Re: hiking music

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 05:25
by droidspawn
sure, anyways I'm not in the mood to do much in this period and that includes searching for albums.