Page 1 of 1

Maryland Deathfest 2012

Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 21:41
by Hugo.
Posters out already. I will be there this fucking time for sure.



Image



NICE.

Re: Maryland Deathfest 2012

Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 03:16
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Holy crap godflesh and electric wizard

Re: Maryland Deathfest 2012

Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 03:24
by Tyreese BIGGUMS
ULCERATE?!



omfg gotta go to this.

Re: Maryland Deathfest 2012

Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 03:35
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I bet the 4 day pass is close to $200

Re: Maryland Deathfest 2012

Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 03:43
by jawn galliano
there are a metric fuckload of bands to get excited about on this list, but morbid angel is not one of them. i reallllly wanna go to this

Re: Maryland Deathfest 2012

Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 05:25
by droidspawn
that's quite the sexual lineup

Re: Maryland Deathfest 2012

Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 05:55
by Mesarthim
much better than last years line up. I really need to go to this.

Re: Maryland Deathfest 2012

Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 07:09
by droidspawn
i counted 18 that i'd like to see. o-0

Re: Maryland Deathfest 2012

Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 07:17
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Its also 8 months away so I'm sure there is bound to be a handful who drop off the bill

Re: Maryland Deathfest 2012

Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 09:46
by zim
i decided to go to this the second i saw ulcerate on the list

Re: Maryland Deathfest 2012

Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 20:29
by Hugo.
I'll be there for goddamned sure. :mabbmeetupthing: