when was the last time you jammed the fragile, or some NIN
[youtube]P9BfvPjsXXw[/youtube]
the fragile
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: the fragile
been a while but this is for sure my fav nin and in my top 15 of all time.
[youtube]fNI12hvKsxI[/youtube]
[youtube]fNI12hvKsxI[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: the fragile
[youtube]pev0dINRaok[/youtube]

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: the fragile
every piece of music on this cd gives me shivers, it's all good.
[youtube]23BpU8ZrGAc[/youtube]
[youtube]23BpU8ZrGAc[/youtube]
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: the fragile
Few months ago I jammed me some the fragile
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: the fragile
I listened to bits and pieces of this album when I was working on a few project stuffs some weeks back.
[youtube]Erm19Kdplz4[/youtube]
[youtube]Erm19Kdplz4[/youtube]
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: the fragile
such a good album. fuck yeah.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: the fragile
Getcha some good headphones and this album takes on a whole new life.
My first proper introduction to NIN was only about two years ago when i saw them in the rain at oxegen music festival. I was tired cold and pissed off, but from the very first note until the end of the show i was wide eyed and jaw dropped. I remember Parts where trent was singing acapella and the sheer energy was incredible. ive been to many shows both big and small but that day was straight into my top 5 shows ever, despite not even knowing 50% of the setlist.
My first proper introduction to NIN was only about two years ago when i saw them in the rain at oxegen music festival. I was tired cold and pissed off, but from the very first note until the end of the show i was wide eyed and jaw dropped. I remember Parts where trent was singing acapella and the sheer energy was incredible. ive been to many shows both big and small but that day was straight into my top 5 shows ever, despite not even knowing 50% of the setlist.
