the fragile

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

the fragile

Post by rhino »

when was the last time you jammed the fragile, or some NIN



[youtube]P9BfvPjsXXw[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the fragile

Post by droidspawn »

been a while but this is for sure my fav nin and in my top 15 of all time.



[youtube]fNI12hvKsxI[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the fragile

Post by rhino »

[youtube]pev0dINRaok[/youtube]





:grimb:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the fragile

Post by droidspawn »

every piece of music on this cd gives me shivers, it's all good.



[youtube]23BpU8ZrGAc[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the fragile

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Few months ago I jammed me some the fragile
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: the fragile

Post by shadowalk »

I listened to bits and pieces of this album when I was working on a few project stuffs some weeks back.

[youtube]Erm19Kdplz4[/youtube]
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: the fragile

Post by deckard »

such a good album. fuck yeah.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: the fragile

Post by Hugo. »

Getcha some good headphones and this album takes on a whole new life.



My first proper introduction to NIN was only about two years ago when i saw them in the rain at oxegen music festival. I was tired cold and pissed off, but from the very first note until the end of the show i was wide eyed and jaw dropped. I remember Parts where trent was singing acapella and the sheer energy was incredible. ive been to many shows both big and small but that day was straight into my top 5 shows ever, despite not even knowing 50% of the setlist.
Image
Post Reply