Page 1 of 1
the fragile
Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 06:15
by rhino
when was the last time you jammed the fragile, or some NIN
[youtube]P9BfvPjsXXw[/youtube]
Re: the fragile
Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 06:43
by droidspawn
been a while but this is for sure my fav nin and in my top 15 of all time.
[youtube]fNI12hvKsxI[/youtube]
Re: the fragile
Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 06:44
by rhino
[youtube]pev0dINRaok[/youtube]

Re: the fragile
Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 06:47
by droidspawn
every piece of music on this cd gives me shivers, it's all good.
[youtube]23BpU8ZrGAc[/youtube]
Re: the fragile
Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 06:48
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Few months ago I jammed me some the fragile
Re: the fragile
Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 07:24
by shadowalk
I listened to bits and pieces of this album when I was working on a few project stuffs some weeks back.
[youtube]Erm19Kdplz4[/youtube]
Re: the fragile
Posted: 11 Sep 2011, 01:54
by deckard
such a good album. fuck yeah.
Re: the fragile
Posted: 11 Sep 2011, 02:52
by Hugo.
Getcha some good headphones and this album takes on a whole new life.
My first proper introduction to NIN was only about two years ago when i saw them in the rain at oxegen music festival. I was tired cold and pissed off, but from the very first note until the end of the show i was wide eyed and jaw dropped. I remember Parts where trent was singing acapella and the sheer energy was incredible. ive been to many shows both big and small but that day was straight into my top 5 shows ever, despite not even knowing 50% of the setlist.