Page 1 of 1

really maynard?

Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 06:53
by rhino
what the fuck is this shit



[youtube]IkHQAvZEM1o[/youtube]

Re: really maynard?

Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 07:06
by droidspawn
oh for fucks sake.



I think I am finally done caring/worrying about new tool/apc. I'm past tired of waiting and this just seals it.

Re: really maynard?

Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 07:12
by rhino
i have come to terms that there will never be a new apc, tool is inevitable, but i dont even think it will be out till 2013, late 2012 at the earliest

Re: really maynard?

Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 07:14
by rhino
you would think they would be churning out tool albums sooner rather than later these days, cause you know, they aint getting any younger

Re: really maynard?

Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 21:03
by Hugo.
No, guys. He's captain to the semen. :bang:

Re: really maynard?

Posted: 10 Sep 2011, 22:32
by jawn galliano
[quote name="rhino"]you would think they would be churning out tool albums sooner rather than later these days, cause you know, they aint getting any younger[/quote]



yeah but you can't cultivate a bullshit sense of mystique if you release albums too frequently