Page 1 of 1

Kyuss appreciation

Posted: 14 Sep 2011, 07:10
by neckred
:thingy: :fonz: :jizz: :greenie:

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Posted: 14 Sep 2011, 07:21
by rhino
[youtube]KcY3UF6_IaM[/youtube]

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Posted: 14 Sep 2011, 07:33
by jawn galliano
[youtube]-NHWF1cCRw0[/youtube]



:thingy::::::::::::::::::

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Posted: 14 Sep 2011, 07:36
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Appreciate! :greenie:

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Posted: 14 Sep 2011, 07:49
by droidspawn
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]KcY3UF6_IaM[/youtube][/quote]





one of my favorite jams of all time

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Posted: 14 Sep 2011, 09:25
by neckred
I feel nothing, said I don't feel nothing and I won't feel nothin at all

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Posted: 14 Sep 2011, 14:19
by agony bagony
i appreciate kyuss

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Posted: 15 Sep 2011, 05:38
by Hugo.
The kyuss instrumentals are awash with win.

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Posted: 15 Sep 2011, 05:48
by SCUNT
I've never checked this band out. Maybe I will, some day...

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Posted: 15 Sep 2011, 05:56
by rhino
[quote name="smelly"]I've never checked this band out. Maybe I will, some day...[/quote]





you will when you realize how stupid fruital dm is





























:redneck:

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Posted: 15 Sep 2011, 05:57
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
That shit just ain't right smelly

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Posted: 15 Sep 2011, 09:03
by SCUNT
:santa:

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Posted: 15 Sep 2011, 11:10
by SCUNT
so I just read that jorsh from QOTSA played in this band. After finding that out, I checked this band out. Pretty :xx::::::::::: jammin stuff.

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Posted: 15 Sep 2011, 23:45
by agony bagony
kyuss is a great big backyard party full of win

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Posted: 16 Sep 2011, 05:22
by droidspawn
:idea:

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Posted: 16 Sep 2011, 06:24
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]kyuss is a great big backyard party full of win[/quote]



They live next door to a certain pool party

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Posted: 16 Sep 2011, 08:35
by shubniggurath
[quote name="smelly"]so I just read that jorsh from QOTSA played in this band. After finding that out, I checked this band out. Pretty :xx::::::::::: jammin stuff.[/quote]



Kyuss >>>>>>>>>>>>> QOTSA

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Posted: 16 Sep 2011, 09:01
by agony bagony
:shake:

Re: Kyuss appreciation

Posted: 16 Sep 2011, 09:12
by droidspawn
i agree with mr slime.



except maybe kyuss >> qotsa