Page 1 of 1

godzilla

Posted: 15 Sep 2011, 05:59
by rhino
[youtube]Z1Najo_8Tvc[/youtube]





:idea:

Re: godzilla

Posted: 15 Sep 2011, 06:05
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Fu Manchu do a good cover of this song

Re: godzilla

Posted: 15 Sep 2011, 06:08
by rhino
the best version :tvrkey:

Re: godzilla

Posted: 15 Sep 2011, 06:55
by Hugo.
Did you like the godzilla soundtrack, Ryan?

Re: godzilla

Posted: 15 Sep 2011, 07:02
by rhino
dont think ive heard it :huh:

Re: godzilla

Posted: 15 Sep 2011, 07:19
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Rage had a song on it

Re: godzilla

Posted: 15 Sep 2011, 21:09
by Hugo.
[quote name="rhino"]dont think ive heard it :huh:[/quote]



I would say you would like it. :santa:

Re: godzilla

Posted: 15 Sep 2011, 23:41
by Abzu
[youtube]jPBUKNnd2I0[/youtube]

Re: godzilla

Posted: 16 Sep 2011, 01:15
by Hugo.
Jello Biafra wrote the biotech is godzilla lyrics. :kiss:

Re: godzilla

Posted: 16 Sep 2011, 03:48
by Abzu
Ohhh I thought he just had the cameo bit; I did not know he wrote the whole song's lyrics. :interessant:

Re: godzilla

Posted: 16 Sep 2011, 04:47
by Hugo.
That man is a fucking hero. He played three dates here while i was away. MY fellating lover went to all three and even met the cunt.

Re: godzilla

Posted: 16 Sep 2011, 06:26
by FUKKET
i did a cover of it the Godzilla theme.

I shall see if I can upload it somewhere.

Re: godzilla

Posted: 16 Sep 2011, 07:21
by droidspawn
do it, that would be neat.

Re: godzilla

Posted: 16 Sep 2011, 07:43
by FUKKET
[quote name="only pieces remain"]do it, that would be neat.[/quote]



i'll put it up tonight.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akira_Ifukube<!-- m --> is the man for old school scores!

Re: godzilla

Posted: 16 Sep 2011, 07:56
by Syysysyd
[youtube]k6rDWqjnW7w[/youtube]

Re: godzilla

Posted: 16 Sep 2011, 09:17
by Abzu
[quote name="Hugo"]That man is a fucking hero. He played three dates here while i was away. MY fellating lover went to all three and even met the cunt.[/quote]

:idea: I saw a spoken word performance of his several years ago. Three hours of talking that did not get boring. :xx:

Re: godzilla

Posted: 16 Sep 2011, 09:27
by Mesarthim
I watched Gamera on MST3K earlier. what a silly movie.