Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
-
Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim »
I was looking up some videos on youtube, sepultura in particular and came accross this video:
[youtube]SPodGvF5Au8[/youtube]
the video however is not the problem, but rather one of the most recent comments beneath the video says this:
Sepultura= The best thrash metal band of all time
Karmablade= The new hope for Metal
SpiritMolecule1 18 hours ago
rhino wrote: ↑20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
karmagay
-
Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle »
Worst troll ever
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.

. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
-
jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano »
nobody actually believes that
not even NDMG or the ghost of freddie mercury