okay, what the fuck

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

okay, what the fuck

Post by Mesarthim »

I was looking up some videos on youtube, sepultura in particular and came accross this video:



[youtube]SPodGvF5Au8[/youtube]



the video however is not the problem, but rather one of the most recent comments beneath the video says this:


Sepultura= The best thrash metal band of all time

Karmablade= The new hope for Metal

SpiritMolecule1 18 hours ago
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: okay, what the fuck

Post by rhino »

karmagay
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: okay, what the fuck

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Worst troll ever
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: okay, what the fuck

Post by agony bagony »

karmapoop
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: okay, what the fuck

Post by jawn galliano »

nobody actually believes that



not even NDMG or the ghost of freddie mercury
Post Reply