Page 1 of 1

Peste Noire

Posted: 17 Sep 2011, 11:57
by Mesarthim
I never really got into this band and was kind off put off by them after someone put up one of their early works on MABB 1.0 or 2.0 (because it sounded like shit). but I recently saw a couple of live videos of Peste Noire and gotta say maybe i've missed something.



[youtube]0PfeW47ft_o[/youtube]



[youtube]D67_FzNT5b4[/youtube]

Re: Peste Noire

Posted: 17 Sep 2011, 12:15
by rhino
ill have to check out some studio stuff

Re: Peste Noire

Posted: 17 Sep 2011, 12:21
by rhino
[youtube]uLSUQYzqXZ0[/youtube]





:xx:

Re: Peste Noire

Posted: 01 May 2012, 21:47
by Meat Engine
I am bumping the everloving shit out of this, because I listened to La Sanie des Siècles - Panégyrique de la Dégénérescence last night, and it was fantastic.

Re: Peste Noire

Posted: 02 May 2012, 00:45
by Hugo.
Is the L supposed to look that much like an mp5k?