Page 1 of 1

Deafheaven

Posted: 20 Sep 2011, 03:13
by vO)))id
this is fucking amazing!!!



[youtube]rUJoPoNYQQI[/youtube]



thanks for posting this into the sharing section, it's EXACTLY what I needed for the upcoming seasons. Beautiful.

Re: Deafheaven

Posted: 20 Sep 2011, 06:16
by FUKKET
*check out*

Re: Deafheaven

Posted: 20 Sep 2011, 06:46
by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
goddamn right

Re: Deafheaven

Posted: 20 Sep 2011, 06:49
by rhino
i read a review in decibel a while back that made me check them out, good stuff it is

Re: Deafheaven

Posted: 20 Sep 2011, 06:50
by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
[youtube]FiQvhf5maWU[/youtube]



this video is so :xx: :xx: :redneck: :xx: :redneck:



hardcore kids getting their knickers in a twist :hard-on bearer:

Re: Deafheaven

Posted: 20 Sep 2011, 14:29
by vO)))id
well that boy can blast :rshot:

Re: Deafheaven

Posted: 20 Sep 2011, 18:57
by Abzu
I absolutely love this. :thingy:

Re: Deafheaven

Posted: 20 Sep 2011, 20:06
by vO)))id
[quote name=";,,;"]I absolutely love this. :thingy:[/quote]



I thought you would sir :idea:

Re: Deafheaven

Posted: 20 Sep 2011, 22:55
by Mesarthim
damn, they look like a bunch of kids.

also, really, really, really out of place at a hardcore festival.

Re: Deafheaven

Posted: 20 Sep 2011, 23:21
by vO)))id
to me, it shows that it doesn't matter what you look like or what image you take on, the music is something much bigger. However, they need to dim those fucking lights. :redneck:

Re: Deafheaven

Posted: 20 Sep 2011, 23:35
by Abzu
I love those mostly dull minded hardcore kids... not knowing what to do just then.

Re: Deafheaven

Posted: 21 Sep 2011, 01:40
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I can dig this shit