Page 1 of 1
severed savior appreciation
Posted: 21 Sep 2011, 21:23
by vega
[youtube]CJTbG95la7Q[/youtube]
[youtube]GG6WG7jV1ds[/youtube]
[youtube]wFaWPMhDzCA[/youtube]
[youtube]MwgWFTxYdF8[/youtube]

Re: severed savior appreciation
Posted: 21 Sep 2011, 21:31
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Been awhile since I jammed me some said
Re: severed savior appreciation
Posted: 21 Sep 2011, 23:14
by Hugo.
Good band,but they lack the flair of some of their peers.
Re: severed savior appreciation
Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 05:23
by SCUNT
one of the better tech death bands out of cali
Re: severed savior appreciation
Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 08:24
by Shredlord
I recorded a solo on Brutality is Law--"Unholy Member." I recorded 3-4 solos and most were flashy shred types, then they asked me to just go crazy with the whammy bar and delay...and that's the one that ended up on the CD! I was sort of pissed since it didn't represent my normal style, but it was cool that they asked me to do it.
Re: severed savior appreciation
Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 11:45
by SCUNT
I went and listened to that solo, it's still cool regardless
very trey
Re: severed savior appreciation
Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 20:38
by Shredlord
[quote name="smelly"]I went and listened to that solo, it's still cool regardless
very trey[/quote]
Thank you very much! I guess it fits the song--it's what they wanted, so what the hell!
Re: severed savior appreciation
Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 20:53
by vega
[quote name="Shredlord"]I recorded a solo on
Brutality is Law--"Unholy Member."[/quote]

Re: severed savior appreciation
Posted: 23 Sep 2011, 00:42
by Hugo.
Dude has stories!