Page 1 of 1

hey ;::;

Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 05:15
by rhino
[youtube]CyKGrIoS_uY[/youtube]

Re: hey ;::;

Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 05:26
by Verbal
i bet he likes harry potter

Re: hey ;::;

Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 05:30
by rhino
manson is a able-bodied chap but his first 2 albums were the shit. so it wouldnt suprise me if he did

Re: hey ;::;

Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 05:31
by droidspawn
[quote name="rhino"]manson is a able-bodied chap but his first 4 albums were the shit.[/quote]

Re: hey ;::;

Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 05:33
by Verbal
that is some serious logic

Re: hey ;::;

Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 05:33
by rhino
hey jorsh check out the new rwake, you will like it :santa:

Re: hey ;::;

Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 05:37
by droidspawn
ok i'll do it in a bit.

Re: hey ;::;

Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 06:30
by zim
i always though the studio version of this song sucked



the live version is where it's at



[youtube]r3S_W3tbJjM[/youtube]

Re: hey ;::;

Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 08:46
by Abzu
:xx:

Antichrist Svperstar from start to finish is fucking :xx:



Manson is an alright painter also and interviews really really well. He is a very intelligent man.

Re: hey ;::;

Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 08:46
by Abzu
minute of decay was stuck in my head in the last period

Re: hey ;::;

Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 09:53
by zim
when i was in my angry teenage phase i though manson was the coolest but as i got older i felt like he was always trying too hard

Re: hey ;::;

Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 10:01
by Abzu
Musically or visually?

Re: hey ;::;

Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 10:21
by zim
both

Re: hey ;::;

Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 10:22
by Abzu
Visually, I could agree with you but musically I don't hear it.

Re: hey ;::;

Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 16:54
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Old school Manson :xx:

Re: hey ;::;

Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 18:24
by scarica
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Old school Manson :xx:[/quote]

Too bad the fans ruin the Manson experience.

Re: hey ;::;

Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 18:43
by Abzu
[quote name="scarica"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Old school Manson :xx:[/quote]

Too bad the fans ruin the Manson experience.[/quote]

For a few years, I let that get to me. I just don't pay attention to that lot anymore. No bunch of halfwits will soil my experience!

Re: hey ;::;

Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 19:00
by scarica
You can't deny how shitty they are. They're right there with those shitty Hatebreed fans and faggoty Juggalos. It's not right, but I resent sharing a common interest with those attention where Manson fans.

Re: hey ;::;

Posted: 22 Sep 2011, 19:57
by Abzu
They're terrible, it's true. it's unfortunate they like something that I do, but its like air. It's unfortunate they breathe what I do. Still, I breathe/listen.