Page 1 of 1

cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 23 Sep 2011, 15:06
by vega
:santa:



[youtube]GlZ_NFDNmj8[/youtube]



[youtube]1M2H3Ok-lDs[/youtube]



[youtube]CXaK-FsCG4A[/youtube]



[youtube]VUa4GvMP6x0[/youtube]



:clap:

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 23 Sep 2011, 15:21
by Mesarthim
their last two albums - Karma. Bloody. Karma and The Harvest Floor - are actually really good. I used to think they sucked and still think their first two albums are kind of meh but they've gotten better over the years. they also are a really good live band and I've somehow managed to see them like 9 times over the years. I do not agree with their ideology but the music itself is good so who cares.

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 23 Sep 2011, 15:36
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
They were on every major tour for years. I think I've seen them 5 times or so.

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 23 Sep 2011, 22:01
by jawn galliano
do not appreciate

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 23 Sep 2011, 22:40
by vega
:homework:

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 23 Sep 2011, 23:46
by SCUNT
I used to dig the decap when I was younger. Not so much anymore

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 23 Sep 2011, 23:57
by M.Bison
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]do not appreciate[/quote][/quote]

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 24 Sep 2011, 00:33
by vega
[quote name="M.Bison"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]do not appreciate[/quote][/quote][/quote]



:waa:

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 24 Sep 2011, 00:38
by jawn galliano
[quote name="vega"]
[quote name="M.Bison"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]do not appreciate[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 24 Sep 2011, 00:57
by mudbuttthegreat
i appreciate :bang:

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 24 Sep 2011, 03:27
by droidspawn
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="vega"]
[quote name="M.Bison"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]do not appreciate[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 24 Sep 2011, 03:35
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Good live though

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 24 Sep 2011, 03:55
by SCUNT
[quote name="Nick"]Good live though[/quote]

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 24 Sep 2011, 04:00
by Mesarthim
[quote name="smelly"]
[quote name="Nick"]Good live though[/quote][/quote]

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 24 Sep 2011, 18:48
by Haunty
I'm going to start a band called Cattle Devouring, and better music than Cattle Decapitation because beef is the right way.

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 24 Sep 2011, 20:09
by agony bagony
[quote name="Nick"]They were on every major tour for years.[/quote]



it really did seem like they just did about five US tours a year for awhile there

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 24 Sep 2011, 22:20
by Hugo.
Them and cephalic.

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 24 Sep 2011, 23:27
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
And goatwhore

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 24 Sep 2011, 23:56
by Hugo.
That said, if the three of those bands played together tonight I would go.

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 25 Sep 2011, 00:37
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I wouldn't

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 25 Sep 2011, 03:50
by Mesarthim
I would.





wolves in the throne room tonight :xx:

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 25 Sep 2011, 06:30
by Hugo.
I just realized I haven't been to a metal show since April at least. :eyes:

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 25 Sep 2011, 07:48
by jawn galliano
i think the last one i went to was last november for blind guardian. i only went to one other last year, and only one the year before that i can remember

Re: cattle decapitation appreciation

Posted: 25 Sep 2011, 08:23
by droidspawn
the last one i went to was....uhh, no fucking clue.



:fargo: