brent hinds drunk off his ass jamming with kids

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

brent hinds drunk off his ass jamming with kids

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]1DD-XaCyR8U[/youtube]







can't.stop.laughing. :lol: :lol: :lol:





1:58 :redneck:
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: brent hinds drunk off his ass jamming with kids

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

this is pretty fucking hilarious but at the same time sad and better not be indicative of how brent is when I see them in philly. I'll be pissed if I pay to see them and hes drunk off his ass, AGAIN.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: brent hinds drunk off his ass jamming with kids

Post by rhino »

awesome shirt
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: brent hinds drunk off his ass jamming with kids

Post by droidspawn »

ok it is kind of sad the second time. I feel bad for laughing :eyes:
Post Reply