Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 24 Sep 2011, 03:51
[youtube]1DD-XaCyR8U[/youtube]
can't.stop.laughing.
1:58
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592 Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
Post
by Tyreese BIGGUMS » 24 Sep 2011, 04:20
this is pretty fucking hilarious but at the same time sad and better not be indicative of how brent is when I see them in philly. I'll be pissed if I pay to see them and hes drunk off his ass, AGAIN.
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 24 Sep 2011, 04:47
awesome shirt
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 24 Sep 2011, 05:13
ok it is kind of sad the second time. I feel bad for laughing