Page 1 of 1

up here in space, I'm looking down on you

Posted: 26 Sep 2011, 23:44
by SCUNT
my lasers trace everything you do



[youtube]b1B_pZC8aWU[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: up here in space, I'm looking down on you

Posted: 26 Sep 2011, 23:51
by rhino
you think he was talking about watching men shower?

Re: up here in space, I'm looking down on you

Posted: 26 Sep 2011, 23:53
by SCUNT
it's whatever

Re: up here in space, I'm looking down on you

Posted: 27 Sep 2011, 00:49
by agony bagony
that sounds like a lou reed/metallica lyric

Re: up here in space, I'm looking down on you

Posted: 27 Sep 2011, 01:13
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
hellion/electric eye is one of the best classic metal intro/opening song of album ever :xx:

Re: up here in space, I'm looking down on you

Posted: 27 Sep 2011, 01:34
by jawn galliano
this came on when i was driving home a little while ago :xx: