Page 1 of 1

Morbid Angel is dead? (poll)

Posted: 27 Sep 2011, 02:13
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:tvrkey:

Re: Morbid Angel is dead? (poll)

Posted: 27 Sep 2011, 02:18
by rhino
i doubt they will make another album anyway. if they wait another 8 years they will be in their mid 50s, and they will try something stupid again

Re: Morbid Angel is dead? (poll)

Posted: 27 Sep 2011, 02:22
by Mesarthim
at this point all I would want from them is for them to keep touring and change up the setlist. I don't think they have it in them anymore to make a decent album.

Re: Morbid Angel is dead? (poll)

Posted: 27 Sep 2011, 02:23
by agony bagony
the other of maybe

Re: Morbid Angel is dead? (poll)

Posted: 27 Sep 2011, 03:50
by -M-
I don't care.

Re: Morbid Angel is dead? (poll)

Posted: 27 Sep 2011, 04:23
by droidspawn
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]I don't care.[/quote]

Re: Morbid Angel is dead? (poll)

Posted: 27 Sep 2011, 06:22
by Olden Polynice
I wouldn't say dead.Just not quite what they were in the past musically.

Re: Morbid Angel is dead? (poll)

Posted: 27 Sep 2011, 07:28
by Haunty
dead

Re: Morbid Angel is dead? (poll)

Posted: 27 Sep 2011, 08:40
by vega
perhaps now morbid angel have became a shame for illud. <!-- m -->http://morbidfails.tumblr.com/<!-- m --> :santa:



so J will be good album :interessant: :idea:

Re: Morbid Angel is dead? (poll)

Posted: 27 Sep 2011, 11:10
by Mr. P
Other,

Re: Morbid Angel is dead? (poll)

Posted: 27 Sep 2011, 14:14
by Uni777
Other. As long as they get tour/gig offers they'll be around.



They used to be on top of their game, progressive, over the top in some cases. Now they are doing nothing more than the averege reunion band. Sure they sound solid live. But it looks like auto-pilot all the way, just going through the motions. For fuck sakes even Metallia seems to have more energy live.



I used to listen to them daily. Cannot remember when the last time was i listened to it. A lot of people know i was a die-hard MA fan and I get bloody tired of al the stupid Illud jokes. Everywhere i go i have to hear a whole repertoire of MA/vincent jokes.

Re: Morbid Angel is dead? (poll)

Posted: 03 Oct 2011, 03:36
by darkreignofset
not dead.......1 shity record don't mean a damn thing

Re: Morbid Angel is dead? (poll)

Posted: 03 Oct 2011, 07:40
by Olden Polynice
Sometimes I still wonder if bands are delibratly trolling listeners because they don't buy albums anymore

Re: Morbid Angel is dead? (poll)

Posted: 03 Oct 2011, 08:29
by Haunty
[quote name="vega"]perhaps now morbid angel have became a shame for gleeso. <!-- m -->http://morbidfails.tumblr.com/<!-- m --> :santa:



so J will be good album :interessant: :idea:[/quote]



Image



:lol: