hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Post by agony bagony »

vote
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Post by Anjel »

I can't pick ONE song so I voted the second.

Hell Awaits is one killer song though. :xx:
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Post by Mr. P »

Fucking :xx:
:xx:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Post by Mesarthim »

Hell Awaits was the first slayer song / album I heard and also bought so it has a special place in my heart.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Anjel"]I can't pick ONE song so I voted the second.

Hell Awaits is one killer song though. :xx:[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Post by SCUNT »

I remember buying hell awaits when I was 12 and it changed EVERYTHING
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Anjel"]I can't pick ONE song so I voted the second.

Hell Awaits is one killer song though. :xx:[/quote][/quote]
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

HELL AWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :luke: :luke: :luke: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :inram: :inram: :aod: :aod: :aod: :luke: :luke: :luke:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Ninny"]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Anjel"]I can't pick ONE song so I voted the second.

Hell Awaits is one killer song though. :xx:[/quote][/quote][/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Post by agony bagony »

:grimb:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Post by rhino »

close tie with payback
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Post by agony bagony »

rhino stop it
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Post by rhino »

:redneck:
User avatar
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Post by scarica »

i imagine if hell had a soundtrack, hell awaits would be the first song.
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="ham slice"]:grimb:[/quote]
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Post by vega »

SAYLER :grimxx:
Image
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Post by Syysysyd »

Image
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="Derek Waters?"]
[quote name="Ninny"]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Anjel"]I can't pick ONE song so I voted the second.

Hell Awaits is one killer song though. :xx:[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Post Reply