hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song
I can't pick ONE song so I voted the second.
Hell Awaits is one killer song though.
Hell Awaits is one killer song though.
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song
Hell Awaits was the first slayer song / album I heard and also bought so it has a special place in my heart.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song
[quote name="Anjel"]I can't pick ONE song so I voted the second.
Hell Awaits is one killer song though.
[/quote]
Hell Awaits is one killer song though.
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song
I remember buying hell awaits when I was 12 and it changed EVERYTHING
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Anjel"]I can't pick ONE song so I voted the second.
Hell Awaits is one killer song though.
[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Anjel"]I can't pick ONE song so I voted the second.
Hell Awaits is one killer song though.
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song
HELL AWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song
[quote name="Ninny"]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Anjel"]I can't pick ONE song so I voted the second.
Hell Awaits is one killer song though.
[/quote][/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Anjel"]I can't pick ONE song so I voted the second.
Hell Awaits is one killer song though.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song
close tie with payback
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- scarica
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2127
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
- Location: hwy 180 burrito shop
Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song
i imagine if hell had a soundtrack, hell awaits would be the first song.
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song
[quote name="Derek Waters?"]
[quote name="Ninny"]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Anjel"]I can't pick ONE song so I voted the second.
Hell Awaits is one killer song though.
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Anjel"]I can't pick ONE song so I voted the second.
Hell Awaits is one killer song though.

