Page 1 of 1

hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Posted: 28 Sep 2011, 21:54
by agony bagony
vote

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Posted: 28 Sep 2011, 21:56
by Anjel
I can't pick ONE song so I voted the second.

Hell Awaits is one killer song though. :xx:

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Posted: 28 Sep 2011, 22:26
by Mr. P
Fucking :xx:

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Posted: 28 Sep 2011, 22:34
by Mesarthim
Hell Awaits was the first slayer song / album I heard and also bought so it has a special place in my heart.

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Posted: 28 Sep 2011, 22:48
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="Anjel"]I can't pick ONE song so I voted the second.

Hell Awaits is one killer song though. :xx:[/quote]

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Posted: 28 Sep 2011, 23:15
by SCUNT
I remember buying hell awaits when I was 12 and it changed EVERYTHING

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 00:45
by Ninny
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Anjel"]I can't pick ONE song so I voted the second.

Hell Awaits is one killer song though. :xx:[/quote][/quote]

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 01:49
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
HELL AWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :luke: :luke: :luke: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :inram: :inram: :aod: :aod: :aod: :luke: :luke: :luke:

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 01:53
by jawn galliano
[quote name="Ninny"]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Anjel"]I can't pick ONE song so I voted the second.

Hell Awaits is one killer song though. :xx:[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 02:04
by agony bagony
:grimb:

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 03:58
by rhino
close tie with payback

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 04:03
by agony bagony
rhino stop it

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 04:04
by rhino
:redneck:

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 07:24
by scarica
i imagine if hell had a soundtrack, hell awaits would be the first song.

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Posted: 05 Apr 2012, 23:31
by agony bagony
[quote name="ham slice"]:grimb:[/quote]

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Posted: 06 Apr 2012, 01:37
by vega
SAYLER :grimxx:

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Posted: 06 Apr 2012, 01:43
by Syysysyd
Image

Re: hell awaits is slayer's most badassest and bestest song

Posted: 06 Apr 2012, 07:57
by shadowalk
[quote name="Derek Waters?"]
[quote name="Ninny"]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Anjel"]I can't pick ONE song so I voted the second.

Hell Awaits is one killer song though. :xx:[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]