Page 1 of 1

Dead To a Dying World

Posted: 28 Sep 2011, 22:24
by Mesarthim
Image







I really think this might be album of the year for me. I downloaded this months ago when it was posted in FS and I find myself listening to it at least once or twice a week since.



the band out of Dallas, Texas could be described as blackened sludge that also uses an Upright bass and Cello in their music in addition to the standard guitar and bass.



Image



they have their entire debut album posted on their facebook page. I highly recommend checking it out. the album is worth listening to in one go, don't get halfway through and quit because there are lost of neat parts therein.

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dead-To-A ... 8091127385<!-- m --> :santa:

although if you want to listen to it quality like I would suggest downloading it.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10247">viewto ... t=10247</a><!-- l -->

Re: Dead To a Dying World

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 04:01
by rhino
that bass player :lol:

Re: Dead To a Dying World

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 04:07
by Mesarthim
Image

Re: Dead To a Dying World

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 04:09
by rhino
i heard this band before, and i seem to remember liking them but i cant even recall what they sound like, i'll have to listen again

Re: Dead To a Dying World

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 04:10
by Mesarthim
I think they are right up your alley :santa:

Re: Dead To a Dying World

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 06:09
by droidspawn
:santa:

Re: Dead To a Dying World

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 08:27
by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
:greenie: