Page 1 of 1

where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD

Posted: 01 Oct 2011, 02:00
by agony bagony
:waa:

Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD

Posted: 01 Oct 2011, 02:12
by deckard
:piss2:

Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD

Posted: 01 Oct 2011, 04:36
by neckred
ALL DAY I DREAM ABOUT SEX LOL

Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD

Posted: 01 Oct 2011, 04:41
by rhino
issues had some good songs



[youtube]c1Szlq2GtbQ[/youtube]





this brings me back

Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD

Posted: 01 Oct 2011, 06:39
by droidspawn
they used to be my favorite band back in 7th grade but now I can't stand one note.

Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD

Posted: 01 Oct 2011, 08:06
by M.Bison
Hahaha... that album cover :gay:

Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD

Posted: 01 Oct 2011, 08:18
by jawn galliano
buried in the yard next to disintegrate

Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD

Posted: 01 Oct 2011, 08:19
by rhino
hey stormy, korn vs pantera?

Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD

Posted: 01 Oct 2011, 08:27
by jawn galliano
well there was a point in my youth where i enjoyed korn so i'm gonna go with them



but you knew where my vote would go anyway :redneck:

Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD

Posted: 01 Oct 2011, 08:31
by rhino
stormy on a leash :redneck:

Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD

Posted: 01 Oct 2011, 09:21
by droidspawn
:storn:

Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD

Posted: 01 Oct 2011, 11:11
by Abzu
Just ask zim for another copy. I'm sure he gets them free from the label.

Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD

Posted: 01 Oct 2011, 19:08
by agony bagony
it's a strange feeling, when you really really want to listen to blind and then realize you sold your korn album years ago :oldryan:

Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD

Posted: 01 Oct 2011, 19:32
by rhino
hey dusty have you ever heard of youtube before?

Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD

Posted: 01 Oct 2011, 19:34
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Pop Corn >>> Korn

Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD

Posted: 01 Oct 2011, 19:35
by agony bagony
[quote name="rhino"]hey dusty have you ever heard of youtube before?[/quote]



where do you think i went to listen to the song silly billy

Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD

Posted: 01 Oct 2011, 20:01
by Abzu
I have abstained from selling my Korn CDs (just the first two albums) because every now and then I want to hear them.





I think I am in a Deftones - adrenaline mood in this period

Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD

Posted: 01 Oct 2011, 20:57
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I still have both of mine