Page 1 of 1

TRUE maiden apprecaition

Posted: 02 Oct 2011, 02:29
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]aoCZtAZACnE[/youtube]



:toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet:





[youtube]B_7Ot4TBb1U[/youtube]



:luke: :luke: :luke: :luke: :luke: :luke: :luke:

Re: TRUE maiden apprecaition

Posted: 02 Oct 2011, 02:31
by rhino
of course i like me some maiden but i havent listened to them on my own in a few years

Re: TRUE maiden apprecaition

Posted: 02 Oct 2011, 02:33
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I'm in a nostalgic mood tonight :tear:



[youtube]Vt3zdoLO-pM[/youtube]



:rshot:

Re: TRUE maiden apprecaition

Posted: 02 Oct 2011, 02:34
by vega
iron maiden :xx:

Re: TRUE maiden apprecaition

Posted: 02 Oct 2011, 02:35
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
old school Maiden * :idea:





[youtube]ZO6giM9UAv0[/youtube]



their best song ever imo

Re: TRUE maiden apprecaition

Posted: 02 Oct 2011, 02:37
by rhino
[youtube]Yzb8o_-yNiQ[/youtube]

Re: TRUE maiden apprecaition

Posted: 02 Oct 2011, 02:50
by deckard
iron maiden are mega meh

Re: TRUE maiden apprecaition

Posted: 02 Oct 2011, 02:52
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I so funny that I also spit on them for a long time :redneck:



no seriously, I am NOT a real fan, but anyway I do appreciate their first 5-6 albums :grimxx:

Re: TRUE maiden apprecaition

Posted: 05 Oct 2011, 03:12
by Tyreese BIGGUMS
lol true maiden appreciation



a true fan of maiden would appreciate all their material for what it is. x factor kicks the shit out of the previous two bruce albums combined. and amolad was fucking win.

Re: TRUE maiden apprecaition

Posted: 05 Oct 2011, 03:24
by Anjel
[quote name="Toozey"]iron maiden are mega meh[/quote]



Indeed.