Page 1 of 1

Belus

Posted: 02 Oct 2011, 08:23
by Verbal
Thoughts?



Now that the dust has settled.

Re: Belus

Posted: 02 Oct 2011, 08:23
by Verbal
Apart from you, rhino.



We know you want its babies.

Re: Belus

Posted: 02 Oct 2011, 10:34
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Image

Re: Belus

Posted: 03 Oct 2011, 09:31
by Syysysyd
belus > belarus

Re: Belus

Posted: 03 Oct 2011, 09:44
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Does belus have minsk?

Re: Belus

Posted: 03 Oct 2011, 23:03
by Mesarthim
I thought it was quite good. classic, no. but good.

Re: Belus

Posted: 03 Oct 2011, 23:46
by Devy
I assumed you'd spelt 'blues' wrong.

Re: Belus

Posted: 04 Oct 2011, 02:07
by Charles Bronson
Hated the album originally, but went back to listen to it when Fallen came out, and I thought it was good. Not Filo, but still good. Fallen's thin production turns me away.

Re: Belus

Posted: 05 Oct 2011, 03:17
by Tyreese BIGGUMS
think fallen took belus's formula and refined it quite a bit. anxiously awaiting the next album, if he so chooses to do another one.