Page 1 of 1

Band I used to play in (fruital deathy shit).

Posted: 04 Oct 2011, 13:12
by Lavabug
Shameless plug for some buddies of mine. Thought some people here might like this:

<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/propheciesfrombeyond<!-- m -->



In the vein of disavowed, suffo, etc.



Used to play with these guys for a while about 2 years ago. Song titles aside, I think their demo (released yesterday) sounds pretty cool.

Re: Band I used to play in (fruital deathy shit).

Posted: 05 Oct 2011, 05:58
by Syysysyd
:interessant:

Re: Band I used to play in (fruital deathy shit).

Posted: 05 Oct 2011, 20:39
by Lavabug
Since most niggas be lazy, here are the utube boxes (at least give the 1st tune a shot!):



[youtube]0rDYwUba3pw[/youtube]

[youtube]Wv8zqevcl_w[/youtube]

[youtube]p7JLfjJrrt8[/youtube]

[youtube]YaMIiYovUtM[/youtube]

[youtube]Wi8j4WkMDI0[/youtube]

Re: Band I used to play in (fruital deathy shit).

Posted: 06 Oct 2011, 14:10
by FUKKET
[quote name="Lavabug"]Since most niggas be lazy, here are the utube boxes (at least give the 1st tune a shot!):

[/quote]



:xx:



mmm, suffocationy

Re: Band I used to play in (fruital deathy shit).

Posted: 06 Oct 2011, 22:38
by jawn galliano
i'll give it a listen when i get home from class later :santa: