Page 1 of 1

gnr really know how to treat their fans

Posted: 08 Oct 2011, 22:19
by rhino
Image





:gaylol:

Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans

Posted: 08 Oct 2011, 22:33
by Hugo.
Yeah they turned up late and then got bottled off the stage in dublin.



Axl is the worst kind of lunatic. The one that doesnt take drugs or drink to excess, but is still BATSHIT fucking loopy.

Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans

Posted: 08 Oct 2011, 22:39
by Devy
Bumblefoot :xx:

Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans

Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 02:31
by SCUNT
motherFUCK guns and roses

Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans

Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 02:42
by Hugo.
:doubleoldterminator2:

Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans

Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 02:46
by rhino
shanananananananana kneeeeeeesss knnneeeeeessssss

Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans

Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 03:33
by Hugo.
[quote name="rhino"]shanananananananana kneeeeeeesss knnneeeeeessssss[/quote]



I laughed for about 11 seconds when i read this

Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans

Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 03:46
by -M-
There is no Guns N' Roses since 1996.

Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans

Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 03:54
by Abzu
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]There is no Guns N' Roses since 1996.[/quote]

This lady fucking knows. :idea:

Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans

Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 03:54
by Hugo.
Gun 'N' Roses broke up in 1996.

Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans

Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 04:38
by Mesarthim
I would never pay to see this band.

Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans

Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 04:43
by Hugo.
I have never seen this band, but i heard brain was drumming for them, so hmm i dunno.

Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans

Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 06:21
by Hugo.
Well thats cool then. :homework:

Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans

Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 06:45
by Devy
I don't understand why they get people of such high caliber to play their stuff. Slash is good and all, but he really doesn't need to be replaced by Buckethead or Ron Thal. They should have got Jerry Cantrell and everyone would have said "While I am initially angered by this, stylistically it makes perfect sense." Same with drummers, although I can't really think of any off the top of my head. Vinnie Paul maybe?

Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans

Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 07:28
by Hugo.
What are you talking about, Devy?



Would you see the good names (assuming you regard them in esteem) of vinnie and cantrell sullied?



NO!

Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans

Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 07:31
by Devy
I'd say "While I am initially angered by this, stylistically it makes perfect sense."

Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans

Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 07:42
by Hugo.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're back on the same FUCKING PAGE.

Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans

Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 09:16
by Mesarthim
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]I would never pay to see this band.[/quote]