Page 1 of 1
favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 02:47
by rhino
[youtube]NISeJCeKUgs[/youtube]

Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 02:52
by rhino
[youtube]sxNu9rLKxF0[/youtube]
Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 03:35
by Hugo.
I have this single on CD
[youtube]QqGpLU8nf68[/youtube]
Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 03:42
by Hugo.
Is this a good time to admit to my love fore the new radicals?
[youtube]io2erj8GhFc[/youtube]
Listen to this.
Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 04:02
by Ninny
[quote name="Hugo"]I have this single on CD
[youtube]QqGpLU8nf68[/youtube][/quote]
Lemonheads

Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 04:06
by Hugo.
I think that when it comes to lighter music, me and you have similar tastes.

Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 04:46
by Ninny
ctrl+6
Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 04:47
by rhino
[youtube]h93ce-oTi34[/youtube]
Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 04:51
by Hugo.
[quote name="Ninny"]ctrl+6[/quote]
I dont think i will ever understand this.

Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 04:55
by rhino
its a aim emoticon, i forget which one
Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 05:01
by Hugo.
OK thank you cos fucking hell ive been confused
Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 05:23
by Ninny
A bit of love goes your way for posting such a nice lemonheads song. I'm glad we share similar tastes, even if it's on the internets. I should dig up some old Lemonheads again, or check out the albums I missed.
Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 05:32
by Hugo.
I really liked them back in the day. The CD single for its all true has an acoustic version of metallica's fade to black, which is actually really well done.
Ninny, i reall think youd like the new radicals. They are a band i feel a bit iffy in admitting i'm a fan, even to my most trendy music friends, but their one album is amazing.
Ugh, i feel like i twat for saying that

I'm still metal!!!

Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 05:41
by Ninny
It's okay
Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 05:47
by Hugo.
Maybe its just nostalgia driving me
Anyway..
[youtube]pLdJQFTnZfA[/youtube]
Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 05:57
by Ninny
Damn long time since I heard that song

Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 05:58
by rhino
i dont like that foo song

Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 06:04
by Hugo.
Is that the first song ever that you dont like?

Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 06:53
by jawn galliano
[quote name="Hugo"]Ninny, i reall think youd like the new radicals. They are a band i feel a bit iffy in admitting i'm a fan, even to my most trendy music friends, but their one album is amazing.[/quote]
i really hated the single back when it came out, but i don't know anything about them really. my oldest brother was raving about that album not too long ago, with all these endorsements from people with taste, i might have to give it a shot someday soon

Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 07:01
by Hugo.
Well i'm not going to lie and say nostalgia has nothing to do with it, but i do like to jam some lemonheads from time to time

Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 07:08
by Ninny
I used to jam them all day long
Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 07:18
by Hugo.
:carbuttoncloth:
Really gets me nostaligic even thinking about said band.
Still jamming Band of Horses, Ninny?
Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 07:19
by droidspawn
[youtube]0C3zgYW_FAM[/youtube]
Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 07:25
by Hugo.
Oh yeah thats a good one too.
Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 07:27
by Ninny
[quote name="Hugo"]:carbuttoncloth:
Really gets me nostaligic even thinking about said band.
Still jamming Band of Horses, Ninny?[/quote]
Just a bit

<!-- m -->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmVlHNDk ... re=related<!-- m --> Last one has some win songs again. But they could do without the organ

Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 07:49
by Hugo.
:jamming:
Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 07:50
by droidspawn
jam some sard then sard jamming
Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 07:54
by Hugo.
I wish i could do any of those things.

Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 08:01
by droidspawn
go to bed then! its like 4 m where you are
Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 08:13
by Hugo.
Its 2:44 and we dont need to worry about me sleeping.
Ive been jamming elkhole and metal for some time now.
Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 08:39
by jawn galliano
it is 10pm and i am about to do both of those things. or maybe just jam some alcohol while continuing my all-day-long street fighter binge

Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 08:43
by droidspawn
i'm finishing up ghost of sparta in this period
Re: favorite happy songs :cool:
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 08:53
by Hugo.
I think ive listened to more metal and drank more elkyhole today than any other day I think.