Page 1 of 1
I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 08:25
by Hugo.
Jesus. SO good.
[youtube]UxRk2416ItU[/youtube]
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 08:29
by Hugo.
CHRIST. PETER DOLVING.
[youtube]ktuyJArM4gc[/youtube]
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 08:34
by Devy
Anders Bjorler has written some of the most fun to play riffs ever
[youtube]s1KwFSsy4OM[/youtube]
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 08:36
by Hugo.
And you seem to be posting in the wrong thread.
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 08:40
by Devy
It's 3:10am, I'm not paying attention
Still though, Trespass

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 08:44
by Hugo.
First off, i agree with you entirely.
Seconly, YES.
I saw The Haunted with December (very underrated) and stamin ground years ago. What a gig.
Have you heard december devvo? I take it youve heard stampin ground?
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 08:51
by Devy
December were great. They need to reform and they need to do it yesterday
[youtube]h8crxausibg[/youtube]
I remember hearing this on a Metal Hammer cover cd many moons ago. Their vocalist is a fucking monster.
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 08:57
by Hugo.
I sat on one of the stacks for that entire gig. I was 19 or so. Holy fuck, nearly 10 years ago. Did you like stampin ground, dev? I must say, i knocked a lot of fun out of that band.

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 09:02
by rhino
i adore the first haunted, as well as the second
3 times !! my fist came down!!!!
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 09:08
by Hugo.
Yeah well youre completely right in believing that, ryan.
Its very hard to know whos the better hard-on bearer out of peter and marco, both amazing vocalists. Two of my favourite, actually.
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 09:09
by Devy
[quote name="Hugo"]I sat on one of the stacks for that entire gig. I was 19 or so. Holy fuck, nearly 10 years ago. Did you like stampin ground, dev? I must say, i knocked a lot of fun out of that band.

[/quote]
I recall giving them a few chances, but they never really won me over

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 09:14
by Hugo.
Ok well you need to go into the stampin ground situation understanding that theyre very stripped down and simplistic and tend to sit on ariff, but hey are a lot of fun. Oh by the way, the drummer used to play for benediction, so he's no slouch.
[youtube]V1dxVl51Ff4[/youtube]

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 09:34
by rhino
[quote name="Hugo"]Yeah well youre completely right in believing that, ryan.
Its very hard to know whos the better hard-on bearer out of peter and marco, both amazing vocalists. Two of my favourite, actually.[/quote]
same
though i was glad to hear dolving was coming back after one kill wonder because they were getting a bit stale. now i wish aro would come back for the same reasons
the resistence should be cool though, wonder when thats out
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 09:37
by Hugo.
I did give the new album a chance and it didnt gel

I wish it did.
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 09:39
by rhino
i actually like a few songs on it, but overall it just sounds disjointed and tired. dolving is a much better screamer than a singer, but i dont think the dude really has it in him anymore
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 09:44
by Hugo.
Yeah, i'll stick to the first two albums thanks.
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 09:47
by rhino
no love for the revolver?
the dead eye was neat as well, it just takes a few listens
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 09:50
by rhino
[youtube]PEVfOAyXIP4[/youtube]

Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Posted: 09 Oct 2011, 09:51
by Hugo.
[quote name="rhino"]no love for the revolver?
the dead eye was neat as well, it just takes a few listens[/quote]
Yeah, just not as much love at all.
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Posted: 10 Oct 2011, 08:20
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="rhino"]i adore the first haunted, as well as the second[/quote]
Re: I forgot how good the first haunted album is.
Posted: 10 Oct 2011, 09:53
by droidspawn
[quote name="Devy"]December were great. They need to reform and they need to do it yesterday
[youtube]h8crxausibg[/youtube]
I remember hearing this on a Metal Hammer cover cd many moons ago. Their vocalist is a fucking monster.[/quote]
i bought this when it came out. i need to dig and find it again