nergal kicking ass again

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

nergal kicking ass again

Post by rhino »

[youtube]QAtUELP5OMM[/youtube]





:bang:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: nergal kicking ass again

Post by Mesarthim »

you gotta admit that it's kind of amazing that he came around as quickly as he did.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: nergal kicking ass again

Post by rhino »

by the power of satan :grimb:
User avatar
LAVAGOD
God of Emptiness
Posts: 642
Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 05:25
Location: the official city of the chicago cubs

Re: nergal kicking ass again

Post by LAVAGOD »

I remember when I heard he was diagnosed that really upset me, if I can recall didn't Doda and him split too? Poor nergal :tear: it makes me happy to see him back on stage and in good health! :bang:

Doda was a fucking babe :jizz:
LAVA!!!
User avatar
LAVAGOD
God of Emptiness
Posts: 642
Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 05:25
Location: the official city of the chicago cubs

Re: nergal kicking ass again

Post by LAVAGOD »

Image

Image

Image

Image

:jizz: :jizz: :jizz: :jizz:
LAVA!!!
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: nergal kicking ass again

Post by Haunty »

glad he's back :xx:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: nergal kicking ass again

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="HbW"]glad he's back :xx:[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
-M-
Ancient One
Posts: 2033
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28

Re: nergal kicking ass again

Post by -M- »

[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="HbW"]glad he's back :xx:[/quote][/quote]
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: nergal kicking ass again

Post by Haunty »

splendid mate of mine needs to make some metal now, and he better not be all high on life now either
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: nergal kicking ass again

Post by Mesarthim »

considering the opposition he's been facing in his own country from the religious cults even with deteriorating and then recovering health, I just can't imagine that he is too high on life. he might have a different outlook but I doubt he'll put out a prog rock album now.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: nergal kicking ass again

Post by Haunty »

i want me some new behemoth NOW!
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Anomander
Member
Posts: 120
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 00:59
Location: Bayern

Re: nergal kicking ass again

Post by Anomander »

[quote name="skorpioniasta"]
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="HbW"]glad he's back :xx:[/quote][/quote][/quote]



cant wait to see Behemoth in February with CC
-M-
Ancient One
Posts: 2033
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28

Re: nergal kicking ass again

Post by -M- »

[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]considering the opposition he's been facing in his own country from the religious cults even with deteriorating and then recovering health, I just can't imagine that he is too high on life. he might have a different outlook but I doubt he'll put out a prog rock album now.[/quote]



There is a small but loud religious opposition. Most people either supported him or didn't care at all.



Part of Times New Roman performance with Nergal's guest appearance

[youtube]oHnqq69txZQ[/youtube]
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: nergal kicking ass again

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]you gotta admit that it's kind of amazing that he came around as quickly as he did.[/quote]



this.



it's only been about a year, yes?



I wonder if he's going to grow his hair back out or stay with the bald look for now
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: nergal kicking ass again

Post by Mesarthim »

he has hair it's just short. :santa:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: nergal kicking ass again

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]he has hair it's just short. :santa:[/quote]



in the OP video it looked like he was bald. I know I saw a video of him a couple weeks ago with crew cut-ish length hair (like he'd just started growing it again recently) but I didn't know whats going on



either way, fuck it. I'm glad he's well enough to perform again and I await the utmost vile, disgusting, amazing behemoth record due to this turmoil.
Post Reply