nergal kicking ass again
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
nergal kicking ass again
[youtube]QAtUELP5OMM[/youtube]

- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: nergal kicking ass again
you gotta admit that it's kind of amazing that he came around as quickly as he did.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: nergal kicking ass again
by the power of satan 
- LAVAGOD
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 642
- Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 05:25
- Location: the official city of the chicago cubs
Re: nergal kicking ass again
I remember when I heard he was diagnosed that really upset me, if I can recall didn't Doda and him split too? Poor nergal
it makes me happy to see him back on stage and in good health!
Doda was a fucking babe
Doda was a fucking babe
LAVA!!!
- LAVAGOD
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 642
- Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 05:25
- Location: the official city of the chicago cubs
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: nergal kicking ass again
[quote name="HbW"]glad he's back
[/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
-M-
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28
Re: nergal kicking ass again
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="HbW"]glad he's back
[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="HbW"]glad he's back
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: nergal kicking ass again
splendid mate of mine needs to make some metal now, and he better not be all high on life now either

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: nergal kicking ass again
considering the opposition he's been facing in his own country from the religious cults even with deteriorating and then recovering health, I just can't imagine that he is too high on life. he might have a different outlook but I doubt he'll put out a prog rock album now.
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: nergal kicking ass again
i want me some new behemoth NOW!

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Anomander
- Member
- Posts: 120
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 00:59
- Location: Bayern
Re: nergal kicking ass again
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="HbW"]glad he's back
[/quote][/quote][/quote]
cant wait to see Behemoth in February with CC
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="HbW"]glad he's back
cant wait to see Behemoth in February with CC
-
-M-
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28
Re: nergal kicking ass again
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]considering the opposition he's been facing in his own country from the religious cults even with deteriorating and then recovering health, I just can't imagine that he is too high on life. he might have a different outlook but I doubt he'll put out a prog rock album now.[/quote]
There is a small but loud religious opposition. Most people either supported him or didn't care at all.
Part of Times New Roman performance with Nergal's guest appearance
[youtube]oHnqq69txZQ[/youtube]
There is a small but loud religious opposition. Most people either supported him or didn't care at all.
Part of Times New Roman performance with Nergal's guest appearance
[youtube]oHnqq69txZQ[/youtube]
- Tyreese BIGGUMS
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 592
- Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
Re: nergal kicking ass again
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]you gotta admit that it's kind of amazing that he came around as quickly as he did.[/quote]
this.
it's only been about a year, yes?
I wonder if he's going to grow his hair back out or stay with the bald look for now
this.
it's only been about a year, yes?
I wonder if he's going to grow his hair back out or stay with the bald look for now
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: nergal kicking ass again
he has hair it's just short. 
- Tyreese BIGGUMS
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 592
- Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
Re: nergal kicking ass again
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]he has hair it's just short.
[/quote]
in the OP video it looked like he was bald. I know I saw a video of him a couple weeks ago with crew cut-ish length hair (like he'd just started growing it again recently) but I didn't know whats going on
either way, fuck it. I'm glad he's well enough to perform again and I await the utmost vile, disgusting, amazing behemoth record due to this turmoil.
in the OP video it looked like he was bald. I know I saw a video of him a couple weeks ago with crew cut-ish length hair (like he'd just started growing it again recently) but I didn't know whats going on
either way, fuck it. I'm glad he's well enough to perform again and I await the utmost vile, disgusting, amazing behemoth record due to this turmoil.



