Page 1 of 1
nergal kicking ass again
Posted: 12 Oct 2011, 04:14
by rhino
[youtube]QAtUELP5OMM[/youtube]

Re: nergal kicking ass again
Posted: 12 Oct 2011, 05:55
by Mesarthim
you gotta admit that it's kind of amazing that he came around as quickly as he did.
Re: nergal kicking ass again
Posted: 12 Oct 2011, 05:57
by rhino
by the power of satan

Re: nergal kicking ass again
Posted: 12 Oct 2011, 07:40
by LAVAGOD
I remember when I heard he was diagnosed that really upset me, if I can recall didn't Doda and him split too? Poor nergal

it makes me happy to see him back on stage and in good health!
Doda was a fucking babe

Re: nergal kicking ass again
Posted: 12 Oct 2011, 07:46
by LAVAGOD
Re: nergal kicking ass again
Posted: 12 Oct 2011, 16:54
by Haunty
glad he's back

Re: nergal kicking ass again
Posted: 12 Oct 2011, 18:42
by Abzu
[quote name="HbW"]glad he's back

[/quote]
Re: nergal kicking ass again
Posted: 13 Oct 2011, 00:57
by -M-
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="HbW"]glad he's back

[/quote][/quote]
Re: nergal kicking ass again
Posted: 14 Oct 2011, 11:57
by Haunty
splendid mate of mine needs to make some metal now, and he better not be all high on life now either
Re: nergal kicking ass again
Posted: 14 Oct 2011, 15:12
by Mesarthim
considering the opposition he's been facing in his own country from the religious cults even with deteriorating and then recovering health, I just can't imagine that he is too high on life. he might have a different outlook but I doubt he'll put out a prog rock album now.
Re: nergal kicking ass again
Posted: 14 Oct 2011, 15:29
by Haunty
i want me some new behemoth NOW!
Re: nergal kicking ass again
Posted: 14 Oct 2011, 19:09
by Anomander
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="HbW"]glad he's back

[/quote][/quote][/quote]
cant wait to see Behemoth in February with CC
Re: nergal kicking ass again
Posted: 14 Oct 2011, 19:19
by -M-
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]considering the opposition he's been facing in his own country from the religious cults even with deteriorating and then recovering health, I just can't imagine that he is too high on life. he might have a different outlook but I doubt he'll put out a prog rock album now.[/quote]
There is a small but loud religious opposition. Most people either supported him or didn't care at all.
Part of Times New Roman performance with Nergal's guest appearance
[youtube]oHnqq69txZQ[/youtube]
Re: nergal kicking ass again
Posted: 15 Oct 2011, 04:15
by Tyreese BIGGUMS
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]you gotta admit that it's kind of amazing that he came around as quickly as he did.[/quote]
this.
it's only been about a year, yes?
I wonder if he's going to grow his hair back out or stay with the bald look for now
Re: nergal kicking ass again
Posted: 15 Oct 2011, 06:10
by Mesarthim
he has hair it's just short.

Re: nergal kicking ass again
Posted: 16 Oct 2011, 02:08
by Tyreese BIGGUMS
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]he has hair it's just short.

[/quote]
in the OP video it looked like he was bald. I know I saw a video of him a couple weeks ago with crew cut-ish length hair (like he'd just started growing it again recently) but I didn't know whats going on
either way, fuck it. I'm glad he's well enough to perform again and I await the utmost vile, disgusting, amazing behemoth record due to this turmoil.