Page 1 of 1

you like the new bush

Posted: 15 Oct 2011, 18:54
by rhino
[youtube]vi06TWlKeHc[/youtube]





yes you do

Re: you like the new bush

Posted: 15 Oct 2011, 19:53
by TamPron
I like a neatly kept bush, but I would prefer a jungle over stubble.



Also, the band is poo.

Re: you like the new bush

Posted: 15 Oct 2011, 19:55
by rhino
yeah but poo is a good thing

Re: you like the new bush

Posted: 15 Oct 2011, 21:12
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I haven't paid it no mind

Re: you like the new bush

Posted: 15 Oct 2011, 21:46
by agony bagony
i aint know there was one

Re: you like the new bush

Posted: 15 Oct 2011, 21:54
by jawn galliano
who on earth would actually listen to a new bush album



that's the worst idea i've heard all year

Re: you like the new bush

Posted: 15 Oct 2011, 21:56
by agony bagony

Re: you like the new bush

Posted: 15 Oct 2011, 21:57
by Lavabug
The other day I spotted razorblade suitcase and 16 stone in my hard drive. I haven't listened to this band in years. :nostalgia:



edit: wow yeah that new song sucked.

Re: you like the new bush

Posted: 15 Oct 2011, 22:52
by droidspawn
I like it :santa:

Re: you like the new bush

Posted: 16 Oct 2011, 10:06
by shadowalk
The new song sucks.

Re: you like the new bush

Posted: 16 Oct 2011, 10:08
by rhino
the song i posted? you like it shadowalk dont lie

Re: you like the new bush

Posted: 16 Oct 2011, 10:10
by droidspawn
the single is eh but the rest of the album is good :gay: