Page 1 of 1

gary numan

Posted: 18 Oct 2011, 03:29
by rhino
[youtube]Ldyx3KHOFXw[/youtube]





:alien:

Re: gary numan

Posted: 18 Oct 2011, 03:38
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
:oldryan:

Re: gary numan

Posted: 18 Oct 2011, 03:40
by rhino
yeah this songs gay but ff rocked it



[youtube]XVmW021hqzI[/youtube]



:cool:

Re: gary numan

Posted: 18 Oct 2011, 05:48
by SCUNT
[youtube]s4YsMVA8DoU[/youtube]



I had to listen to this shit everyday when I worked at SEARS Auto. They had it on a dvd that would just repeat through this and other DieHard commercials.



:fuckoff: :fuckoff:

Re: gary numan

Posted: 18 Oct 2011, 06:59
by M.Bison
I fucking KNEW you would post Cars :redneck:



Numan's/Tubeway Army older stuff is awesome. Infact alot of the stuff after is cool too. Music For Chameleons :xx:

Re: gary numan

Posted: 19 Oct 2011, 00:41
by baron von blondle
[quote name="M.Bison"]

Numan's/Tubeway Army older stuff is awesome. Infact alot of the stuff after is cool too. Music For Chameleons :xx:[/quote]



this is entirely correct.