Page 1 of 1

worse album

Posted: 20 Oct 2011, 07:30
by agony bagony
think hard about it now



vote

Re: worse album

Posted: 20 Oct 2011, 07:34
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Never gonna listen to either one :brushteeth:

Re: worse album

Posted: 20 Oct 2011, 07:34
by agony bagony
there should be a "nick" option

Re: worse album

Posted: 20 Oct 2011, 07:35
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
:gay:

Re: worse album

Posted: 20 Oct 2011, 07:38
by agony bagony
i'm not going to do it i'm just saying

Re: worse album

Posted: 20 Oct 2011, 07:41
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I voted for it anyway

Re: worse album

Posted: 20 Oct 2011, 07:44
by agony bagony
atta boy!

Re: worse album

Posted: 20 Oct 2011, 07:44
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
:jizz:

Re: worse album

Posted: 20 Oct 2011, 07:54
by Mesarthim
st anger

Re: worse album

Posted: 20 Oct 2011, 07:57
by agony bagony
that actually is incorrect

Re: worse album

Posted: 20 Oct 2011, 07:58
by Mesarthim
:shock:

Re: worse album

Posted: 20 Oct 2011, 10:23
by SCUNT
this is akin to dividing by zero. not gonna do it

Re: worse album

Posted: 20 Oct 2011, 11:49
by Haunty
i can't make it through one song on lulu, so that one

Re: worse album

Posted: 20 Oct 2011, 18:19
by Hugo.
Calling these albums just because they claim to contain songs is like calling your aunt your uncle just because she claims to have a cock.

Re: worse album

Posted: 20 Oct 2011, 18:40
by Abzu
I.llud at least has Nevermore and Existo Vulgore (while they are mediocre for Morbid Angel, they are still in a decent vein) and I think Destructos is fun, so I am going to vote that Lulu is the worse album, though not by a lot. They both are mistakes. Lulu is also worse because, by now, Metallica should have learned to stop making mistakes and call it quits. This is Morbid Angel's first real mistake album.

Re: worse album

Posted: 20 Oct 2011, 18:49
by Hugo.
The quality of the album is relative to the context in which it is produced. I expected more from 1llud given the wait, the line up and the fact that morbid angel have kicked all the ass in the past. Lulu was always going to be meh. :rshot:

Re: worse album

Posted: 20 Oct 2011, 18:55
by Anjel
I haven't listened to Lulu and I'm probably not going to either, so I voted Illud.

Re: worse album

Posted: 20 Oct 2011, 21:36
by agony bagony
i'm surprised by the number of sentences that make sense in this thread so far