Page 1 of 1

vio-lence

Posted: 21 Oct 2011, 01:28
by SCUNT
any fans? I'd say I prefer them to most other thrash bands from that period :idea:



[youtube]qHXQlrccNPU[/youtube]

[youtube]adoN6yxm7Fw[/youtube]

[youtube]nqCQ1zbTNoI[/youtube]

[youtube]si-pj04dI_k[/youtube]

[youtube]ZXZ-gpV-fMo[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: vio-lence

Posted: 21 Oct 2011, 01:34
by Shredlord
I liked their first two recordings. His voice has always bugged me, though--it seemed to be in a key of its own!

Re: vio-lence

Posted: 21 Oct 2011, 01:37
by SCUNT
he sounds insane :xx:

Re: vio-lence

Posted: 21 Oct 2011, 01:37
by droidspawn
i enjoy vio-lence from time to time

Re: vio-lence

Posted: 21 Oct 2011, 02:38
by Hallucinating dead
Great riffs :xx: vocal are just not powerful enough

Re: vio-lence

Posted: 21 Oct 2011, 12:24
by Haunty
yeah, the vox ruin it for me

Re: vio-lence

Posted: 21 Oct 2011, 14:17
by Hallucinating dead
[quote name="HbW"]yeah, the vox ruin it for me[/quote]



exactly :cool:

Re: vio-lence

Posted: 22 Oct 2011, 03:12
by SCUNT
I like it :santa: