Page 1 of 1

We need a Nile thread

Posted: 21 Oct 2011, 20:56
by Hugo.
And I know just the tune to kick it off.



[youtube]9uWsrFoONzc[/youtube]



One of the best DM songs of all time. Dallas Toler-Wade deserves a fucking medal. :xx:

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 21 Oct 2011, 22:33
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
We need less nile threads actually

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 21 Oct 2011, 23:43
by droidspawn
one of the first death metal bands i was really into. now i can do without

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 22 Oct 2011, 00:04
by Meat Engine
I was listening to Those Whom the Gods Detest yesterday. It's a winner in my book. The last five tracks, save Yezd blah blah blah, just crush it out of the park.

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 22 Oct 2011, 00:24
by Hugo.
Yeah, its fucking awesome. Definitely up there with their best. But....



[quote name="Nick"]We need less nile threads actually[/quote]



..this kind of carry on is just bogus.

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 22 Oct 2011, 00:47
by M.Bison
I like the first album and the lineup with the bass player laying down vocals.



Someone said (and I agree) that it was cooler when you didn't know what the fuck was going on. :xx:

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 22 Oct 2011, 01:01
by Mr. P
I want new album!

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 22 Oct 2011, 02:09
by Hugo.
Theres one on the way, apparently.

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 22 Oct 2011, 02:12
by Haunty
[quote name="M.Bison"]I like the first album and the lineup with the bass player laying down vocals.



Someone said (and I agree) that it was cooler when you didn't know what the fuck was going on. :xx:[/quote]



:idea:





[youtube]2JJagMv8540[/youtube]

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 22 Oct 2011, 02:15
by Hugo.
I was jamming that tune earlier. It popped into my head in class and I had to blast it once i got home. Thats definitely one of the best nile tunes. Its simultaneously one of their most epic yet shortest songs. :brushteeth:

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 22 Oct 2011, 03:13
by SCUNT
I enjoy them up to ITDS. :santa:

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 22 Oct 2011, 03:31
by jawn galliano
i only really enjoy the first two these days. the other ones aren't bad i guess, but there's not much to distinguish one from another

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 22 Oct 2011, 03:44
by neckred
who's Nile?

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 22 Oct 2011, 04:58
by Hugo.
[quote name="smelly"]I enjoy them up to ITDS. :santa:[/quote]



ITDS is the best. The new one isnt far behind,though.



[quote name="neckred"]who's Nile?[/quote]

:redneck:

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 22 Oct 2011, 05:05
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Bsov >

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 22 Oct 2011, 05:23
by Hugo.
Yeah :ryan: :tehblackflame:

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 22 Oct 2011, 06:23
by Lavabug
The new one is imo a lot better than their previous 3, which I already like substantially. They've aged well as a band. Next album is going to be tits.

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 22 Oct 2011, 11:25
by Haunty
[quote name="Nick"]Bsov >[/quote]



best one

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 22 Oct 2011, 12:47
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
And the only one worth listening to

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 22 Oct 2011, 13:34
by neckred
Karl?

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 22 Oct 2011, 13:49
by zim
i lost a lot of respect for nile when i had to stop filming :fuckoff:

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 23 Oct 2011, 01:19
by Mesarthim

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 23 Oct 2011, 01:24
by Devy
Nile :xx:

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 23 Oct 2011, 02:59
by deckard
i sold all my nile cds except the first album :santa:

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 23 Oct 2011, 03:50
by Mesarthim
I still have mine I just haven't listened to them in a while.

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 23 Oct 2011, 05:59
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I only bought bsov

Re: We need a Nile thread

Posted: 23 Oct 2011, 06:05
by Verbal
i made a nile thread before