Page 1 of 1

Earth and 'cuda :xx:

Posted: 21 Oct 2011, 23:46
by Hallucinating dead
[youtube]JGG-_iKyJ14[/youtube]



:xx: :xx:



Image

Re: Earth and 'cuda :xx:

Posted: 22 Oct 2011, 23:25
by Hallucinating dead
No Gear-Head on Board ?

Re: Earth and 'cuda :xx:

Posted: 23 Oct 2011, 02:20
by jawn galliano
earth :xx:



cuda /w\\\\\\\\

Re: Earth and 'cuda :xx:

Posted: 23 Oct 2011, 09:51
by Hallucinating dead
:grimsanta:

Re: Earth and 'cuda :xx:

Posted: 23 Oct 2011, 10:00
by Mesarthim
Tallahassee :greenie:

Re: Earth and 'cuda :xx:

Posted: 23 Oct 2011, 10:33
by Hallucinating dead
^ you live in florida ?

Re: Earth and 'cuda :xx:

Posted: 23 Oct 2011, 10:54
by Mesarthim
yes, in Tallahassee. I have no idea why the song is called that though as it has nothing to do with it.

Re: Earth and 'cuda :xx:

Posted: 23 Oct 2011, 12:19
by Harry Lime
Not my favorite, but I do enjoy the Barracuda.



Image

Re: Earth and 'cuda :xx:

Posted: 23 Oct 2011, 15:20
by Hallucinating dead
[quote name="Chen Zhen"]Not my favorite, but I do enjoy the Barracuda.



Image[/quote]



:beer: