Monstrosity!

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Monstrosity!

Post by Devy »

I can guess at where this will go, but which is your favourite album? The poll will be oper for a week, with the winner going on to have a "best song from that album" poll.



I'm only doing studio albums. If your favourite release is a demo, live album, compilation or a split then hush your hole.



321 go
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Monstrosity!

Post by agony bagony »

:oper:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Monstrosity!

Post by rhino »

in dark purity
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Monstrosity!

Post by Devy »

[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]:oper:[/quote]



Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Monstrosity!

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Don't care
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Monstrosity!

Post by rhino »

[youtube]XT8OZ-MA00w[/youtube]



\m////////////////////////
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Monstrosity!

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Nick"]Don't care[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Monstrosity!

Post by Devy »

Well that's very disappointing
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Monstrosity!

Post by Hugo. »

In dark purity, but spiritual apocalypse has some killer jams.



[youtube]NyxHWiIJX6c[/youtube]

One of the best 'strosity jams IMO.



Path to incineration :xx:
Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Monstrosity!

Post by Abzu »

It took me some time to decide between Imperial Doom and Millennium, but I chose Millie.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: Monstrosity!

Post by SCUNT »

[quote name=";,,;"]It took me some time to decide between Imperial Doom and Millennium, but I chose Millie.[/quote]



:santa:



Monstrosity :xx::::::::::::::
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: Monstrosity!

Post by Haunty »

In Dark Purity :xx:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Monstrosity!

Post by deckard »

spiritual apocalypse :santa:
Post Reply