Monstrosity!
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Monstrosity!
I can guess at where this will go, but which is your favourite album? The poll will be oper for a week, with the winner going on to have a "best song from that album" poll.
I'm only doing studio albums. If your favourite release is a demo, live album, compilation or a split then hush your hole.
321 go
I'm only doing studio albums. If your favourite release is a demo, live album, compilation or a split then hush your hole.
321 go
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Monstrosity!
in dark purity
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Monstrosity!
[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]:oper:[/quote]


[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Monstrosity!
Don't care
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Monstrosity!
[youtube]XT8OZ-MA00w[/youtube]
\m////////////////////////
\m////////////////////////
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Monstrosity!
[quote name="Nick"]Don't care[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Monstrosity!
Well that's very disappointing
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Monstrosity!
In dark purity, but spiritual apocalypse has some killer jams.
[youtube]NyxHWiIJX6c[/youtube]
One of the best 'strosity jams IMO.
Path to incineration
[youtube]NyxHWiIJX6c[/youtube]
One of the best 'strosity jams IMO.
Path to incineration

- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Monstrosity!
It took me some time to decide between Imperial Doom and Millennium, but I chose Millie.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: Monstrosity!
[quote name=";,,;"]It took me some time to decide between Imperial Doom and Millennium, but I chose Millie.[/quote]

Monstrosity
:::::::::::::
Monstrosity
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Monstrosity!
spiritual apocalypse 
